L'Oréal Paris Color Radiance Precious Oils uploaded by Karen R.L'Oréal Paris Color Radiance Precious Oils uploaded by Valentina T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The 1st universal treatment for your hair enriched with a rare blend of 6 precious flower oils. It can be used before shampoo as a mask before styling or as an extraordinary finishing touch. It nourishes hair and protects colour brilliantly shines and amazingly softens. Overall sublime colour care for a luminous finish.

Karen R.
Durham, NC
Después de haberme pintado el cabello yo misma en casa, las puntas se me han maltratado un poco, pero hace 1 semana que vengo usando este producto y los resultados son realmente buenos, mi cabello se ve mas saludable, tiene mucho brillo, totalmente recomendado!
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Ilove using the his hair oil it guve you the shiny look i apply just from the half downL'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment it make your hair growth healthier i love it thank loreal
Claudia F.
I enjoyed this hair oil. Didn’t weigh hair down. I only use it midway through my ends and I get a smooth blowout. The scent is great, soft not overpowering. I would definitely recommend it.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
This product left my hair feeling so silky smooth and so shiny. It lasted me forever and the scent smelled so good. I️ have really thick dry hair and I️ used this product everyone I️ washed my hair. I️ am very satisfied.
Christine P.
This product is quite good. I have extremely frizzy hair and it seemed to work the best on dry hair. I did try it on wet hair and it did not seem to stick as well.
Bianca A.
This product makes my hair extremely greasy even after using a small amount. I have a really dry scalp and this product makes it look really greasy. A problem I never imagine I would ever have seeing as I have always had a dry scalp.
Lexie M.
Austin, MN
This keeps my color looking fresh and healthy almost immediately after first application and is a life saver when it comes to damaged hair!
Amethyst S.
Tucson
This stuff is great I started using it because my hair was dry and look dead but in some mouths of using this my hair got healthy
Lauren E.
Makes my hair super greasy with even the tiniest amount of this applied, and does nothing to help with frizz or split ends
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
L'Oréal oils are great for the hair, it really helps detangling and also nourish the ends. A plus is i love the smell!!