BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A complete protective care that instantly conditions and revives the shine of your hair. LOreal Paris Color Radiance Complete Miracle Protective Care provides an immediate transformation for irresistible colour and sublime hair.

Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. I actually got it for free for review and was impress with the results. It help with my color and it gave extra light. I googled it and it’s only 6.99. I believe the more you use it better results.
Elizabeth D.
Keeps the red and violet colors in my hair longer and helps resist fading. Makes my hair shiny and healthy looking and feeling.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I have been using it for about a month now. I do see a diiferences compared to other product. I love it
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this shampoo!!! I feel as if my hair is soooo healthy and looks great!!!
Michelle D.
Ottawa, Ontario, Ontario
I was sent this free to try from influenster to test out along with the matching shampoo and conditioner. Normally I purchase the hair salon brand products recommended by my hair dresser which can be hit or miss and most time quite pricey. I was delightfully surprised by how soft and manageable my hair was after 1 use of the whole line. Normally I have to wash my hair every day because it is naturally oily and most products tend to add to the oiliness of my hair. I was able to not wash my hair for 3 days after the use of this product with my hair still looking great.
Mary Beth W.
OTTAWA, Ontario
I received a VOX Box with the Loreal Color Radiance Shampoo, Conditioner and hair mask. Now I was excited to try something different on my colour treated hair as I find especially in winter it can become very dry and dull. The Shampoo lathers fairly well and has a pleasing enough scent. I find it does clean the hair well. However I was more excited to try the mask for intense moisture treatment. I find that while showering it does condition well, in the end my hair was still quite dry and have seen no real improvement.
Melissa H.
Sarnia , Ontario
This stuff is amazing, if I hadn't of received one in a VoxBox a while back I would never have tried it out. Now I can't live without it. My dyed, highlighted and bleached hair feels amazing and the colour shines. The shampoo and conditioner to go with it is amazing as well. You can't go wrong with this stuff and the price is right too...
Misty B.
Toronto, ON
I received this in my voxbox awhile ago and wasn't sure about it. Glad I gave it a try. This made my highlights shine and my summer sun drenched hair super soft. I would definitely purchase once this bottle is done #hairexpertise
Melissa P.
moncton nb
Works amazing. I have seen it and wondered what it's like but was always nervous to try new things. After receiving it in my vox box I am wishing I tried it sooner.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
I received this lovely product in my package and oh my gosh do I love it!! works amazingly... I highly recommend it if you have color treated hair:)