BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LOreal Paris introduces Color Radiance range with UV filters to protect and prolong coloured hairs radiance. Color Radiance Conditioner for Regular Coloured hair boosts the shampoos effect. It smoothes out scales and perfectly and weightlessly detangles hair. Detangled hair long-lasting colour radiance - in one minute flat The Color Radiance UV enriched formula is enriched with nourishing ingredients and filters to work on 2 levels1. It nourishes the hair and transforms the surface. Hair feels silky to the touch.2. It helps protect the hair fibre from external aggression see more...

Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Have colored hair. Tried this and was good. My hair was extra soft and manageable along with smelling great price is reasonable can get from local
Drug stores or target or ulta
Kymbrli D.
Kymbrli D.
Lubbock, TX
Love this conditioner! It made my hair so smooth and also didnt make the color in my hair fade as fast as any other conditioner!
Shae Ann S.
Shae Ann S.
Smithville
Help with less fading of my red highlights. My hair doesn't tangle as bad, and is soft and shinny.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Indonesia
The conditioner was an okay product, not so amazing but not that bad. The silky effect did not last long compared to the Pantene 3 minute conditioner. I guess if you have bleached and coloured hair this might not be the product but for normal hair its pretty okay.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I like the way this shampoo smells and it leaves your hair so shinny. It works nicely on normal coloured hair but I don't know that it really prolongs your hair colour more then what a good salon product would. Over all it's not a bad shampoo and it does a pretty good job. It's not a super expensive product in my opinion and you can get it just about anywhere.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This is a great conditioner. I find conditioners are usually heavy and weigh down my hair, which is an issue since I have fairly thin and limp hair. This conditioner is lightweight, yet still conditions wonderfully. I also find that it is gentle on my colour and doesn't fade it as fast as other conditioners I've used.
Mary Beth W.
Mary Beth W.
OTTAWA, Ontario
I received a VOX Box with the Loreal Color Radiance Shampoo, Conditioner and hair mask. Now I was excited to try something different on my colour treated hair as I find especially in winter it can become very dry and dull. The Shampoo lathers fairly well and has a pleasing enough scent. I find it does clean the hair well. The Conditioner as well is pleasant enough however I find my hair in the end was still quite dry and saw no real improvement.
Karla V.
Karla V.
calgary
Are use this every day and at least my hair is so nice and smoothly and is also very affordable you can get it anywhere
Ruggarol L.
Ruggarol L.
I tried this product and seriously I am so amazed and very thankful for this product! I hope you guys get the chance to buy this product and to try it on. It lets your hair so shiny and so soft! Seriously it works 100%