BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never died my hair before but I feel like this would...1 Answers
  • What colors does this come in?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
This color mouse it's amazing it covers up pretty quickly and it's way better from many other brands easy to use and apply I would buy more color is amazing and long lasting I would highly recommend this
Fatima T.
Greenfield, CA
My little sister always wanted to die her hair but we didn't allow her as it is such a drastic change but we let her try out the colour mousse so she can see for her self what a change it would be and she liked the fact she can use the mouse and have a different look every day instead
Martha G.
I remember these my sister used them all the time. She will always dye her hair differently and it really change her hair color of course they are not long lasting. I actually remember this girl got so angry because she actually thought these were not going to change her hair dramatically and it did and she was so angry.So yes they do change your hair color.
Gabriela A.
I tried this once and is good when you want to enhance tour color of hair or changing a little bit but not explicit way. So the way you apply it Its quite easy. And the smell is good.
Jaclyn L.
Color is as safe as it gets for not damaging you hair. The color was expected and matched the box but this color will fade quickly if you wash very frequently.
genesis d.
Estos tintes, me gusta por que deja mi cabello suelteesito y manejable, cabe recalcar que la duracion del color no es la e no es la tan esperada
Rebecca S.
I thought this was going to be what i needed but it turned out to be a big big no no. I didnt like the color and my hair felt dull
Gladys N.
I like very much the dyes that are not permanent and more this is like a bath of color, I like to change of look and this is a good
Bethany W.
A great full black hair dye. I have easily damaged hair, and this wasn't too harsh. My hair was shiny and soft afterwards too.
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
This product is long lasting the color last long enough so I don't constantly feel as if I'm dying my hair every two weeks
Abbie P.
Marquette, MI
I've never died my hair before but I feel like this would be something fun to try to change it up
Devon E.
Evart, MI
What colors does this come in?