L'Oréal Paris Color of Hope Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Estefany Q.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

4 Shimmering Limited Edition Colors

Buy on Amazon
Juliet C.
This product was borderline okay. It shows up well on the skin, but it will not blend well. It has major fallout, and just didn't look as I'd imagine. This was my first time using this brand of eyeshadow, and I was disappointed. I would not recommend.
Leah P.
Ashland , KY
I like this eyeshadow because it lasts all day with very little smudging. It lasts all day and blend well with your face tones and makeup. I only wish there were a wider variety of colors or a larger pallete available.
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
It is a small but beautiful colors palette. are two strong tones and two soft tones, are all that look good with most clothes and in most faces. it's the second time I buy and I recommend them, last a long time, do not fall off the sweat. I recommend them
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
I love this color combo! So pretty together! Glides on very smooth and it's so easy to blend. I purchases at my local Walgreens. I feel like it makes my blue eyes POP! I'm going to look for another color pallet!
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Love the colors this comes with! It's small enough that it is easy to bring on the go! The colors are nicely pigmented and last all day! The range of colors is nice to create different looks each day
Emily D.
Fort Worth, TX
The variety of colors in this palette are so fun to play with. I have green eyes and this really highlights them. The darkest shade, in a pinch (with just a little water and a fine liner brush) is great for a liner/smokey eye.
Wonderful palette.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I really love Loreal's eye colors. I'm bummed that they have not carried their all in one swipe on eye trio in stores around here (may be discontinued) recently.
Jocelin L.
I don't wear makeup very often so I don't own this type of eyeshadow, but a friend of mine does. She let me use some of hers. It's super cute.
JadeLynn F.
Love this shadow. It is so pigmented and pretty! It is good for an all together look for a natural day. I would highly recommend!