BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush

L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush

Color Lift Blush

Is it pigmented?
Do you apply this with a brush or beauty blender?
I don't use blush very often because I'm naturally red in my check area. I'm wanting a good blush that isn't very pigmented and that looks natural. Would this be one and what shade would you recommend for someone with fair skin color?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush!
Product Highlights
it leaves a very pretty settled nice rosy look. not to bright but very natural looking.in reviews
Makes my face look fresh and gives a natural looking glow.in reviews
I use it as blush and for eye shadow primer!in reviews
...needs to be for my medium skin tone, but it's a great color and it looks very natural.in reviews
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,699 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Target
Here’s another oldie but a goody. I am so sunburned that the thought of putting any powder on my face makes me cringe. This is a nice, creamy, neutral color that works perfectly on my poor burnt face. I believe it would compliment a large variety of skin tones. I would recommend it. The price is nice too. It’s a drug store brand, but it’s just as nice as all my high priced cosmetics.
Mira I.
L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush uploaded by Mira I.
I like this product, it is a pretty good blush, it is bendable, you can use either your finger or a brush. love the natural finish look this gave me. the packaging is nice easy to use. definitely recommend this.
Alondra S.
Pasadena, CA
Colors are very nice for the summer and I would say for all skin types. Pigment is good too
Brittany R.
Portales, NM
L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush uploaded by Brittany R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the shade 703 and I love it. It gives my cheeks a nice natural looking color and blends amazingly. It lasts all day and the compact container is so cute. I highly recommend this product and affordable
Louise  D.
Kalamazoo, MI
L'Oreal Paris Color Lift Blush uploaded by Louise  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
it was a great surprise from Walmart, it is really pigmented, soft touch, gives you a healthy and glowing skin appearance. Really cheap and it has an amazing long lasting. The color is similar to Orgarsm by Nars, but believe in me: it is much more better!
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
I have always had trouble finding the right blush and I finally have! This blush is creamy yet not gunky. It goes on smooth and dries in nanoseconds. It's noticeable without looking like you're wearing make up. A very natural look. And it stays on all day.
Sara G.
This is pretty good for drugstore brand. It does the job and on the cheap. There’s nothing outstanding about it nor bad. It’s just a good choice if your on a budget.
Angela  A.
Bastrop, TX
This worked really well for me, long lasting and great color! Send more Sheer. Very pretty!
Sara E.
Indiana
I like the soft glow this gives my cheeks. It doesn't settle in pores or fine lines, which is great. If you're someone who blushes more on the cheekbones, this is great. However, if you place your blush more on the Apple's/closer under the eye (more on the center of the face) the highlight type sheen might npt work well.
Taryn W.
Hilliard, OH
I own this is the Peach Coral color and it is nice but hard to apply without smudging your foundation. I found applying this with a dry sponge really helps apply an even layer. Its has a shimmery finish and is great for an everyday type look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...