BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #63 in Hair Relaxers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For straightening and smoothing normal, thick, and coarse hair.

Yadira V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years and now I can only find it on the internet. Pretty soon I won't be able to find it at all. I sure L'Oreal is not discontinuing it. I have fine hair and it's silver. This is the only thing that will stay in my hair. The permenant hair color just washes out and is gone in 3 weeks. With this I only have to do the roots and every so often I'll do the all over. It soft, gental, and make your hair shine beautifully.
Aline C.
Fanwood, NJ
I had my hair dyed a couple times and last time i dyed to RED, this product helped me to keep the color alive and shiny longer!! I really recommend!
Vanessa L.
Addison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good developer with my color. I like that it's cream and not liquid easy consistency to apply to your hair.
Kaitlin M.
La Follette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked perfectly well for me and a bottle lasts me at least two color applications. Worth the price!
Anniely/Daniel N.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert

If you want to keep your new color for much longer this is your shampoo I recommend it my stylist and since that day is the only thing I use
Rana H.
l colour my hair at home and always use loreal, left my hair soft, beautiful color,good smell