L'Oréal Paris Color Gems Haircolor

L'Oreal Color Gems Creme Demi Permanent Haircolor is an ammonia-free creme demi-permanent haircolor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Color Gems Haircolor!
How would you rate this product?
J'aimerais trop tester ce genre de coloration je n'ai jamais eu l'occasion qu'est ce que vous en pensez ?
L'Oréal Paris Color Gems Haircolor honestly would recommend if you’re in for a new hair look, but not forever. I would say this is best for lighter and thinner hair but make sure to always use on dirty hair never newly clean.
Zanesville
This product did disappoint. It did not give that color that was expected and the color it did give was dull with no shine. I don’t recommend this product because it will not satisfy in the color spectrum of things .
haarsteeg
Had a great consistency worked efficiently, results were shown fast. Happy with the outcomes would recommend it to anyone who would like to use products such as these.
London , Palmers green
Love my hair colour for me this make is so good 😊 for my hair and really gets to the whites very excellent courage. I love it so much. Very popular out there to I found. I would rate this product 10-10. Guys if you Wana get rid of those whites you love this make. It will definitely do the job. Affordable. And found it don’t damage my hair. It leaves my hair feeling and looking silky and shiny that’s what you want. I recommend it.
My moms used this on my hair because she’s a hair stylist and I think it looks really good whenever your trying to put a color into your hair and adds a touch of brightness to the color your looking for!☺️
I dont use this anymore. I used it once and it was a complete letdown. This left my hair brittle and I spent months trying to reverse the damage. So with that being said I do not recommend.
London
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years and now I can only find it on the internet. Pretty soon I won't be able to find it at all. I sure L'Oreal is not discontinuing it. I have fine hair and it's silver. This is the only thing that will stay in my hair. The permenant hair color just washes out and is gone in 3 weeks. With this I only have to do the roots and every so often I'll do the all over. It soft, gental, and make your hair shine beautifully.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely LOVE this warm brown color. This is The first L'Oreal hair color product I've ever used and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and the directions are very simple. Surprisingly it even smelled good. I would definitely recommend this L'Oreal hair color to others.
I have been dying my hair for years now, and the temporaries are the best for me, just giving that extra boost to my already red hair. This activator was very kind to my hair, didn't smell bad, and seemed to deposit the dye evenly through the hair. It mixed easily (you do need to get a bottle or bowl) and didn't burn my scalp. I even had a little tiny cut on my neck from having my hair cut (it's very short in the back and the stylist uses a razor to trim it at the nape of my neck) but the developer didn't even phase the cut.Seems to be a good product when used with the color gems product line.

Looking for your answer?