L'Oréal Paris Color Gems Haircolor

L'Oreal Color Gems Creme Demi Permanent Haircolor is an ammonia-free creme demi-permanent haircolor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Color Gems Haircolor!
How would you rate this product?
I can't find this product locally anymore and I'm bummed but damn it was a good one. Didn't damage my hair and the clear glaze added such shine.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hair color it leaves my hair feeling soft but the color does not work well on dark hair it does not have a high liftin power
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings ..
Buffalo, NY
Great color, easy to use, not heavy on the ammonia smell, lasts for about 5 weeks and as we all know red is a hard color to maintain.
Kingsport, TN
I had been buying a different brand to color my h air. I have lots of gray now so this really helps cover it. Thanks, L'Oreall :)
Rogers, AR
My friend pit this in my hair color was great and vibrant for the first week faded so fast and after my hair was super dry
I bought this for my mom and she absolutely loves it. She's tried other products like this but this is her favorite so far.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a gorgeous color and I love how tit makes my hair feel soft after using it but the color is not very long lasting
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.
This stuff is so good I highly recommend getting it it works so good and it even smells good as well. Its the best.

Looking for your answer?