L'Oréal Paris Color Gems Haircolor uploaded by PTY 869271Yulianny G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Color Gems Creme Demi Permanent Haircolor is an ammonia-free creme demi-permanent haircolor.

Buy on Amazon
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely LOVE this warm brown color. This is The first L'Oreal hair color product I've ever used and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and the directions are very simple. Surprisingly it even smelled good. I would definitely recommend this L'Oreal hair color to others.
Ivaneska G.
I have been dying my hair for years now, and the temporaries are the best for me, just giving that extra boost to my already red hair. This activator was very kind to my hair, didn't smell bad, and seemed to deposit the dye evenly through the hair. It mixed easily (you do need to get a bottle or bowl) and didn't burn my scalp. I even had a little tiny cut on my neck from having my hair cut (it's very short in the back and the stylist uses a razor to trim it at the nape of my neck) but the developer didn't even phase the cut.Seems to be a good product when used with the color gems product line.
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
It's been said that glass nail files are the only way to go these days. Well, I disagree. These nail files are perfect for work, the car, your purse, or at home. They leave your nails feeling stronger and looking their best.
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
My cousin used this color, she wanted something hat would be kind of a chocolate brown but mixed with some red...and this was the perfect color ...I wish I had a picture , it was beautiful and the L'Oréal brand last a long time
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Madison D.
I hate this stuff. It is no good. I helped my 8 year old niece apply this stuff in her hair and when she washed it out almost all her hair fell out no joke she's almost bald it's like super glue
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
This color is beautiful. I use it with their hicolor magenta if I want a darker red. It stays for a long time and doesn't fade to a nasty orange which is a huge plus.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
These colors are nice and easy to use but they say they're permanent but they wash out so easily...like 3-4 washes and you can see it in the water every time you shower
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
I used this on my cousins because they needed a touchup
And this is actually really really good
The color came out really nice and it just was rlly nice to look at n it didn't have that gross acid smell that sometimes comes with some hair color products
Rossana R.
Cubre totalmente tu cabello. Deja un agradable olor. Es duradero. Puedes encontrar con las intrucciones en el empaque para un manejo como profesional. Deja el cabello muy suave,