L'Oreal Paris Color Correcting Crayon

Color Correcting Crayon

Is this product still being sold? I haven’t been able to find it in stores.
What's the best way to blend this? The most I can do is pat it in and it ends up drying chalky and looking obvious.
I'm new to make up, I want to try out something new with my life I want to look good for myself and my husband how can I apply the concealer or how does it work?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Color Correcting Crayon!
Product Highlights
i like this concealer. it goes on smooth and doesn't look chalky. it helps cover dark circles or little blemishes. in reviews
...work with, but eventually settles down to a matte finish. it stays on my oily/combination skin for 6-7 hours without creasing (i set this concealer with a loose powder).in reviews
...practical to blend it out, but I got a stick a few shades darker than my skin tone and I use it as a cream contour.in reviews
If you have dry skin or dry patches do not use this on it unless you moisturize very well, otherwise it will cake and not blend very well.in reviews
It does blend well with the skin tone and it comes in an easy to match number system, like I'm a 4-5-6 medium complexion. in reviews
Lellianne C.
I still have this product from years ago because I usually go for a creamier liquid concealer instead. This product is great to pick up at a drug store on the go for emergencies or when traveling. It’s at a reasonable price and covers up blemishes or unwanted dark spots.
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,632 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Color Correcting Crayon uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light/Medium Neutral
Truly enjoy this product it’s very soft to blend. They are good to use for contour. They’re very affordable and you can buy Both the light and dark colors. The light color Works great as a Concealer under eyes as well. Recommend it
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
L'Oreal Paris Color Correcting Crayon uploaded by Heather A.
Review for: Fair/Light Neutral
So far so good. I wanted to try something new and that didn't have a brush applicator. I still prefer the True Blend concealer with the brush, I just wanted to try this out. So they don't make 'Cool' so I bought the Fair/ Neutral 1-2-3. It's a bit creamy. I didn't know if this crayon would cover my bumps and redness, or my dark circles under my eyes. I also have oily skin. I decided to test it out with no other makeup products on. My face is clean but oily. I'm going to include a picture with just the concealer on and will update as I do my makeup later. FYI my camera isn't the best, I'm tired, and feel Blah. But I think this concealer is pretty good.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
Been a while since I have bought one but used it in the past.. works great shows up bright. Last for a while.
Sofia A.
Damascus, MD
Review for: Light/Medium Neutral
This product helps a lot for covering imperfections like little pimples. But if you have a lot of pimples this product will not help you. The price is good you can find this in almost everywhere. It small but worth the money.
Megan W.
Basking Ridge, NJ
This is such a cute product! I love how it’s a crayon shape and it works so well in correcting skin redness
MiChelle M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh Em Gee! I love almost everything by L’Oreal. This definitely helped brighten my eyes using it in the corner of my eyes
Shani G.
Everett, WA
I found this to be a great go-to concealer that I could carry in my purse for no-fuss touch ups when needed.
Mariah P.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s hard sometimes to match a Latinas skin tone because of the yellow undertone but this one is perfect. And since I have dry skin it’s even better because it is extremely hydrating and dewy.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan. I actually really love the true match collection but this specific product was a miss. The texture is sticky and does not blend well. It feels like a glue stick as you are applying it to the face. Bought it twice because I thought I may have bought a defective product the first time. Second time I bought it confirmed my suspicion about the formula, it’s the consistency that’s bad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...