suggested searches

12%

2 star

12%

1 star

I have to say that I bought it just for a color and didn’t expect like omg quality. And it prove me wrong. First of all: the chrome effect looks amazing. I mean.. AMAZING. On my oily (🙄) eyelids stays up to 10 hours without primer! I have to say that I use them as eyeliner, but as I have drooping eyelids (on top of it, yeah…) we can say that those eyeshadows are fighting like heroes to stay and they win! Definitely recommend!
I’ve been using this eye shadow for years now in black. It is affordable, long lasting and doesn’t smudge as much as other eye shadows through the day. It’s easy to apply (I use a brush rather than the applicator it comes with) and gives a brilliant shine and sparkle which is subtle and great for everyday wear and three office.
This little bright, shiny and very effective eye shadow is L'Oreal 💥... which shows our beautiful eyes very well 👀and we are more attractive and beautiful using this little miracle 💜 Beauties, I really like this product and I recommend it too 🌟 [product:loreal-paris-color-appeal-chrome-intensity-eyeshadow] 💫