BeautyEyeEyeshadowL'Oréal Paris
Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow

L'Oréal Paris Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow

Color Appeal is a super-smooth eyeshadow designed to provide long lasting colour in a soft silky format. Color Appeal uses a new Micro-Jet technology designed to create an exceptionally fine, versatile powder that is easy to blend and beautiful to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using this eye shadow for years now in black. It is affordable, long lasting and doesn’t smudge as much as other eye shadows through the day. It’s easy to apply (I use a brush rather than the applicator it comes with) and gives a brilliant shine and sparkle which is subtle and great for everyday wear and three office.
Gloria O.
I meannnnn , ive used better. Not gunna lie but these arent too good . Even my adding water or setting spray the pigment is just not there. So not worth it.
Tatia D.
New Castle, DE
L'Oréal Paris Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow uploaded by Tatia D.
This little bright, shiny and very effective eye shadow is L'Oreal 💥... which shows our beautiful eyes very well 👀and we are more attractive and beautiful using this little miracle 💜 Beauties, I really like this product and I recommend it too 🌟 L'Oréal Paris Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow 💫
Jhe C.
Oshawa, ON
This eye shadow is very buttery..pigmented and blend super nice..highly recommend it.
Macarena M.
la pigmencation del producto es muy buena, se siente muy rico en la piel, me encata el acabado
Mirela G.
L'Oréal Paris Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow uploaded by Mirela G.
I have this makeup of gold colour and i like this so much the pigmentic is very very beautifull and is very nice 😍 like it #loreal

Looking for your answer?