BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand names at great wholesale prices!

Buy on Amazon
Nikki L.
Milwaukee
This L’Oreal lip plumper makes a huge difference . I have played this before I put on any lip products and I can tell my lips are so much plumper after using this product.
Alma M.
Harlingen, TX
This product is good however I wish it was a bit better did work but very minimal my lips did get very soft but ended up a dry 10 minutes after every time I tried it.
Kawailehua N.
Kaunakakai
Smelled really good but it just didn't do what the box said it would've done it felt sticky . It met most of my expectations,  maybe it was a bad batch and I was the lucky one to get
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
L'Oréal has good products. The collagen lip filler helps reduce the lines so their not as noticeable. Have to use it regularly. But you can see the difference
Noemi L.
Mercedes
This lip filler is so good , I love it. It is so effective, it works so good. It will not disappoint you. Its packaging is nice it is gentle.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This stuff is amazing. You can see immediate results. I keep mine in the drawer of my of my refrigerator to give a little extra pick me up.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
I purchased this and would recommend anyone to have this kit available at all times. The packaging is well in order might I add.
karol b.
My mother tried this product and she said that it is a good product she is very happy with this product it helps her skin a lot .
MISTY L.
HOUSTON
Want fuller thicker lips then this is a must get. You will not be disappointed. You will get so many compliments on your lips.
Shawna A.
It kinda stings the lips but that's to be expected. I didn't feel like it paired well with my lip sticks so I no longer use it.
Karen M.
Santiago
Any experience with this product?
Lujain O.
Whitby, ON
Does this sting or irritate the lips?
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
Does this really work?
Marie-Pierre S.
What this exactly do?
Patricia N.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find this? Does it work?