L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Michaela H.
Garner
I’m just not into eye creams, they don’t go with my makeup very often unless it’s an eye primer but again my mom did like this one
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I've been using this for a short time now I can't say that I've seen tremendous results just provides a nice sheen to the eye area.
Sana M.
Ive been using this for almost two weeks and haven't really noticed any difference. I'm hoping with continued use I'll see results.
Allie M.
Casa Grande, AZ
pretty effective eye serum for being drugstore and L'Oreal i wasnt too disappointed about it but was more of a face lotion to me
Christina A.
Mesa, AZ
I loved it! Worked great. My eyes looked better and  felt more youthful. I am a fist time user and I will become a repeat user.
Carrie B.
Wonderful product. Does what it says!!!! Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Very effective. Easy to use.
Brianna C.
ANAZING ! My eyes have gotten better with this product!!! So AMAZING LOVEEEE!!! It also is a nice packaging very nice!
Judith A.
farmers branch
Its easy to apply because it had a nice tip and thats what makes it easy. It meets my expectations and it has nice packaging
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta esa mascara para los ojos ! Disminuye las líneas de expresión y las bolsas debajo de los ojos ! Súper recomendada
Adriana R.
Modesto, CA
I saw a difference around my eyes with two weeks. My wrinkles weren't as defined. It helps my eyes look awake and refreshed.