L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaylean N.
Try to make this an everyday product . It's simply amazing . I am currently out though . But it is amazing I wish the tube was bigger though .👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Laura R.
Conroe, TX
Siento que el maquillaje debajo de mis ojos queda mucho mejor cuando utilizó este producto pues no se acumula ni hace verte arrugas pronunciadas
Jacqueline L.
I believe I got a sample from my ipsy subscription. It was a small sample so I didn't really have enough to really form a concrete opinion.
Maria S.
Toms River, NJ
Awesome for my sleepless looking eyes. I have been searching forever , trying every home remedy and I finally found something that works
Marianela V.
San Antonio, TX
I'm in my mid 20s and this is something that I started using recently. it is very effective and I Louvre the way it makes my skin feel.
Andrea G.
Chillicothe, OH
Rinkles? Whatre rinkles. Youll be asking yourself that after using this product. olay seems to continuosly knocking it outta the park!
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
I am so picky when it comes to my under eye, but Yes yes yes my go to! Super gentle on the eyes as well. Can't wait to purchase more.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
This treatment was just ok. I really didn't see any results even after a few weeks. there are others out there that work a lot better
Nada A.
Portland, OR
I have a puffy eyes, i used it in order to solve that probleml. I thought it will work, but i used it for abut a month and it did not
Lisa c.
Great item. I have bags and dark circle under my eyes and since using this, I see a noticeable difference. Happy with the price too