L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria S.
Toms River, NJ
Awesome for my sleepless looking eyes. I have been searching forever , trying every home remedy and I finally found something that works
Andrea G.
Chillicothe, OH
Rinkles? Whatre rinkles. Youll be asking yourself that after using this product. olay seems to continuosly knocking it outta the park!
Gracia V.
San Antonio, TX
I'm in my mid 20s and this is something that I started using recently. it is very effective and I Louvre the way it makes my skin feel.
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
I am so picky when it comes to my under eye, but Yes yes yes my go to! Super gentle on the eyes as well. Can't wait to purchase more.
Nada A.
Portland, OR
I have a puffy eyes, i used it in order to solve that probleml. I thought it will work, but i used it for abut a month and it did not
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
This treatment was just ok. I really didn't see any results even after a few weeks. there are others out there that work a lot better
Michaela H.
Garner
I’m just not into eye creams, they don’t go with my makeup very often unless it’s an eye primer but again my mom did like this one
Lisa c.
Great item. I have bags and dark circle under my eyes and since using this, I see a noticeable difference. Happy with the price too
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I've been using this for a short time now I can't say that I've seen tremendous results just provides a nice sheen to the eye area.
Sana M.
Ive been using this for almost two weeks and haven't really noticed any difference. I'm hoping with continued use I'll see results.