L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
I recommend using everyday to see effects. I feel it does as stated. The fine lines around my eyes are considerably less. Caution! Use sparingly around eyes, as it burns and stings if you get too close to your eye. I would like to see I bigger tube of this.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly not sure if this product worked for me. I bought it to use to tighten around me eyes to illivate the darkness sagging circles. It was a gentle cream and it was bought at CVS, however. I'm not sure I used it long enough. Yes I would buy it again.
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
This stuff is great! Super moisturizing yet lightweight. Nice, compact and easily accessible packaging. Very effective, I noticed results quickly! Good value overall. A little pricey but worth it. I'll definitely be purchasing again!
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO
This product is just amazing!! My aunt purchased this for me and it's so gentle on the skin and feels very very lightweight. It very well met my expectations. the packaging is very cute and easy to travel with. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX
This works really well. It helps with under eye bags and it feels nice and smooth. It doesn't get all pastey and make your eye wrinkles look worse. It makes them look better. It's also a good base. I would buy it again.
Kristin S.
Oneonta, AL
I tried this one, and was not a huge fan. I didn't notice a lot of improvement as it promised, and for the price point, I don't feel like this is a,real good product.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Its an ok face cream I have a deep furrow between my eye brows and it doesn't do much for that but nothing else will either even botox so there ya have it just don't expect much and you will be satisfied with it
ashley l.
oh nvm then i was a little more confused about the way he said it before it happened but it wasn't a really bad thing to me but i didn't know it was about the same time lapse of the time lapse but she did it too long but i she is the lady and she's a lady and
Jenna S.
Victorville
Moisturizing and effective at smoothing eye area I noticed a little stinging but is was minor and went away  great affordable solution to use on a daily bases .
Nicole B.
This product didnt really work that well for me or my mom. Maybe it is our skin thats why it wont work not to sure. It is kind of pricey too. I'm disappointed.