L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christy B.
White Hall, AR
I use this product along with Marie generous that I had bought. It is a great product and it does improve the fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes if using daily would recommend this to anyone
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
I recommend using everyday to see effects. I feel it does as stated. The fine lines around my eyes are considerably less. Caution! Use sparingly around eyes, as it burns and stings if you get too close to your eye. I would like to see I bigger tube of this.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO
This product is just amazing!! My aunt purchased this for me and it's so gentle on the skin and feels very very lightweight. It very well met my expectations. the packaging is very cute and easy to travel with. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX
This works really well. It helps with under eye bags and it feels nice and smooth. It doesn't get all pastey and make your eye wrinkles look worse. It makes them look better. It's also a good base. I would buy it again.
Kristin S.
Oneonta, AL
I tried this one, and was not a huge fan. I didn't notice a lot of improvement as it promised, and for the price point, I don't feel like this is a,real good product.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Its an ok face cream I have a deep furrow between my eye brows and it doesn't do much for that but nothing else will either even botox so there ya have it just don't expect much and you will be satisfied with it
Nicole B.
This product didnt really work that well for me or my mom. Maybe it is our skin thats why it wont work not to sure. It is kind of pricey too. I'm disappointed.
Jenna S.
Victorville
Moisturizing and effective at smoothing eye area I noticed a little stinging but is was minor and went away  great affordable solution to use on a daily bases .
Kim S.
Midland, MI
I gave this a try and was a bit disappointed in it. Goes on nicely but really didn't see any results. I gave it a 30 day trial run and went back to my Olay.
Claudia A.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I remember getting this just for my face as an concealer but the resizing it was not but using it anyway and feeling very nice and hydrating under my eyes!