L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yvette L.
Gonzales
I wasn't impressed with the product. I did not notice any difference. The serum was gentle and moisturizing but ineffective in illuminating and reducing dark circles. I was a repeat user.
missy t.
L'oreal Collagen Fill Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment is a very good value compared to many other brands. L'oreal Collagen Fill Eye Illuminator targeted eye treatment helps with the fine lines and puffiness under my eyes. L'oreal is a brand I trust. I appreciate L'oreal products and will continue to be an avid user.
Tamara F.
Ocala, FL
I've been burning a lot of midnight oil over the past few months and was waking up with eyes that looked bruised and fine, crepey wrinkles. Just one use changed that as this treatment smooths and filled my eye area. In about a week, the bruised look was nearly gone and my eyes just looked brighter and without all the fine lines. Great product!
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
This stuff helps sooo much and works almost instantly. i like that its in a squeeze tube makes it hygienic. All i have to do is dispense some product on my finger and tap it in where it needed. No harsh smells or burning feeling i have sensitive skin so i no its safe for anyone to use.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Although I usually like L'Oreal products, this fell slightly short of expectations. It just didn't deliver as promised, and if its one thing that really gets to me are false promises. I bought this at a local drugstore. L'Oreal should take a look at the hype and get down to business
Holly B.
Great for those fine lines around your eyes! I wish it came in a bigger tube. It is very gentle on the skin which is very important on that delicate area. I feel it is making a difference. I would probably not but again though considering the price.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
This is a great eye treatment which really helps me. The packaging is really cute, yes it was as good as I expected it to be. It was my first time but I will keep buying it, I would recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer B.
Love this product! It helps fill in my fine lines under my eyes. It is a fairly priced. It seems to be effective while using it. It met my expectations. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
KARRIE C.
Keller, TX
I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be considering I enjoy and use a lot of other L'Oreal products. I didn't get the expected result from this as other products have done. It did not meet my expectations for the money. I would not recommend this product, but at the same time, I WOULD recommend L'Oreal make up.
Claudia M.
WOW This collagen filler treatment is amazing 👏🏻!! I know three people who have used it and it worked very well 😳😳!! Best of all, this at a great price 👌🏻👌🏻!!! I recommend it! will not regret !!!😊😊