L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
This stuff helps sooo much and works almost instantly. i like that its in a squeeze tube makes it hygienic. All i have to do is dispense some product on my finger and tap it in where it needed. No harsh smells or burning feeling i have sensitive skin so i no its safe for anyone to use.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Although I usually like L'Oreal products, this fell slightly short of expectations. It just didn't deliver as promised, and if its one thing that really gets to me are false promises. I bought this at a local drugstore. L'Oreal should take a look at the hype and get down to business
Holly B.
Killeen, TX
Great for those fine lines around your eyes! I wish it came in a bigger tube. It is very gentle on the skin which is very important on that delicate area. I feel it is making a difference. I would probably not but again though considering the price.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
I am a mother of two boys under the age of two so it goes without saying that on most days i look lile a mombie. If im cursed with no sleep and bags under my eyes and absolutely am forced to enter the outside world i use this and walla im comfortable going out. Doesn't fix it completely but hey best I've found to help.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
This is a great eye treatment which really helps me. The packaging is really cute, yes it was as good as I expected it to be. It was my first time but I will keep buying it, I would recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer B.
Love this product! It helps fill in my fine lines under my eyes. It is a fairly priced. It seems to be effective while using it. It met my expectations. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
aubrey m.
Lewes
This did what it was supposed to and illuminated my eyes. The packaging was wonderful, however I wish it was more than half an ounce. That was the only downside to it, and I feel that it should have been cheaper than what I paid for. Other than that it was an amazing product!
KARRIE C.
Keller, TX
I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be considering I enjoy and use a lot of other L'Oreal products. I didn't get the expected result from this as other products have done. It did not meet my expectations for the money. I would not recommend this product, but at the same time, I WOULD recommend L'Oreal make up.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
I use this product along with Marie generous that I had bought. It is a great product and it does improve the fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes if using daily would recommend this to anyone
Claudia M.
WOW This collagen filler treatment is amazing 👏🏻!! I know three people who have used it and it worked very well 😳😳!! Best of all, this at a great price 👌🏻👌🏻!!! I recommend it! will not regret !!!😊😊