L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly M.
Lafayette
L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment
It's okay put I don't believe that it will make you look young again. It sounds expensive just talking about it but I have tried before but didn't show me result I need.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
Honestly not sure if this product worked for me. I bought it to use to tighten around me eyes to illivate the darkness sagging circles. It was a gentle cream and it was bought at CVS, however. I'm not sure I used it long enough. Yes I would buy it again.
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
Really enjoyed using eye product. I found that it work very well and the packaging was nice and eye catching to purchase. The eye cream was gentle on my skin and not harsh. This eye product met my expectations and can't think of any room for improvement
Aspen U.
I really liked this. I am young so I don't have wrinkles but I have bags. It really met my expectations because it brightened my eyes right up. The packaging was decent. The size was perfect. I bought this at Wal-Mart and would definitely buy again!
cynthia c.
It was one of the best things that I've ever used i highly recommend it. It's cheap and you can get it at target and honestly it feels great on the skin and it would be something you won't regret getting. so its a five out of five for me and the people that i recommended it too.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
This is a great affordable most try product. Works well is light and long lasting. Shelf live over 12months is a plus. Easy to find in a Drugstore, Target and Walmart stores. Light scented. Is always good to try over the counter products before turning to the professional line
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
This stuff is great! Super moisturizing yet lightweight. Nice, compact and easily accessible packaging. Very effective, I noticed results quickly! Good value overall. A little pricey but worth it. I'll definitely be purchasing again!
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
My aunt and I can spend all the night she can do it for a good day she is the aunt and I am sry and I love it she is so proud of my life she is a good good aunt a great aunt a mother a great friend a great dad a brother and brother love it and we will talk to me and we
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I really like this product and makes my eyes less puffy and it brightens them on the days that I don't get a lot of sleep I also like to use it and mix it in with my concealer because some of the thick ones it moistens it down
ashley l.
oh nvm then i was a little more confused about the way he said it before it happened but it wasn't a really bad thing to me but i didn't know it was about the same time lapse of the time lapse but she did it too long but i she is the lady and she's a lady and