L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly M.
Duson, LA
L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment
It's okay put I don't believe that it will make you look young again. It sounds expensive just talking about it but I have tried before but didn't show me result I need.
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
Really enjoyed using eye product. I found that it work very well and the packaging was nice and eye catching to purchase. The eye cream was gentle on my skin and not harsh. This eye product met my expectations and can't think of any room for improvement
Aspen U.
I really liked this. I am young so I don't have wrinkles but I have bags. It really met my expectations because it brightened my eyes right up. The packaging was decent. The size was perfect. I bought this at Wal-Mart and would definitely buy again!
cynthia c.
It was one of the best things that I've ever used i highly recommend it. It's cheap and you can get it at target and honestly it feels great on the skin and it would be something you won't regret getting. so its a five out of five for me and the people that i recommended it too.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
This is a great affordable most try product. Works well is light and long lasting. Shelf live over 12months is a plus. Easy to find in a Drugstore, Target and Walmart stores. Light scented. Is always good to try over the counter products before turning to the professional line
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
My aunt and I can spend all the night she can do it for a good day she is the aunt and I am sry and I love it she is so proud of my life she is a good good aunt a great aunt a mother a great friend a great dad a brother and brother love it and we will talk to me and we
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I really like this product and makes my eyes less puffy and it brightens them on the days that I don't get a lot of sleep I also like to use it and mix it in with my concealer because some of the thick ones it moistens it down
Hannah L.
it's easy to put on but it does take awhile to disappear from skin so even though it says to use morning and evening, it's hard to use in morning before going to work.... so far, i haven't seen any results
meredith h.
 It's all soft and silky and keeps your makeup nice  and your skin soft  it doesn't leave any residue or color for when you are applying  eyeshadow it's perfect   I bought it at Walmart in the skin care   I'll   You can also get it at target it's such a good   Product you should go buy it
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
I was a skeptic at first but this product did so much to improve my eyes the circles the fine lines they all seem to just disappear with continued use it gets better and better I love this product