L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexandra S.
I was 5 months pregnant working crazy back to back shifts some from 10pm to 6am and my undereyea were deeply suffering. I needed something to help keep them looking less puffy and less dark so I grabbed this online. I didn't really notice anything crazy different but it did help a little with my puffy undereyes.
Lynn M.
I enjoyed this, I felt like after I used it, it tightened my under eyes and I felt a lot more confident, for my under eyes it was effective, however for such a small tube it was a bit pricey. I've only used this product once. I would recommend this product for people to try to see if they like it.
Karlie S.
Medina OH
this product is good overall, my freud daughter recommended it for me, it had nice packaging when you first get it, for me it was sorta effective it didn't disappoint and it was gentle and not harsh there is room for improvement but it's very good and i recommend this to others !
Rebecca T.
Brooklyn, NY
I am weary of eye creams because I feel like a normal to heavier type of moisturizer works the same, without me paying extra for it to say eye cream. I was expecting more from this product but it was fine, but i did not feel it made my undereyes feel less dark and heavy.
Shehzeen S.
I have tried very expensive eye creams but this one works wonders! This product is really gentle around your eyes and the packaging is amazing. Its very smooth and it works wonders-super super effective. I am definitely going to keep buying this product throughout the years.
Haileigh P.
Slidell
I have dark circles,bags,and puffiness under my eyes. I started using this product at night and I have noticed a huge difference. It has been about a month and my dark circles are sort of fading. My eyes are also not as puffy in the mornings. I highly recommend this.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
I really like this, like many I have thin crepe like skin with very dark circles. I saw this and the price point was good so I gave it try. It was Rich but not greasy, it helped to plump up my under eye area, which helped with my fine lines. It didn't help with the dark circles.
Crystal H.
Georgia
I didn't really like the product. I was not impressed. It was so bad. I would not buy again. I bought it from Walgreens. It was a waste of money. I wouldn't recommend it because it made me breakout. I was not impressed, i didnt like it, i would 100% not buy again
Mary J.
Saco,ME
This is a good item but i had a problem with it being a little oily for me. it defiantly does what it says it does on the packaging i just wish it would say how oily it was!! other than that i have all good results with this product! it worked very well for me.
Kinley C.
I love this product very much! I have very dark under eyes and this definitely brightened them! I love L'Oréal products anyway, but this is truly amazing for brightening the eyes! I would definitely recommend this especially if you have dark under eyes like I do!