L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katherine R.
Santo Domingo
Amazing product very well done with the formula, a bit expensive for the amount of product but the anti-aging product are like that
Abbie W.
Grantham
I do think this is a bit pricy for the amount of product you get. However it does work well for brightening and firming your eyes
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
I love this product! It is excellent for filling those fine lines around the mouth and between the eyebrows. Very good product!
andres p.
mi super bueno este producto me encanto cuando lo use y fue genial como se siente y se ve siempre me gusta comprarlo y usarlo
Daniela G.
Florida
i love this product, now my dark circles can easily dessapear from my eyes. i will buy this again, btw it light up my face
I have really sensitive eyes , when having to deal with makeup it gets all red and puffy , the packaging is cute i loved it
MiEsrEste productoes excelente para hacer que los ojos se vean un poco mas pequeños si se coloca de la menera apropiadas
Fărcaş A.
Cluj-Napoca,Cj
I love how it makes my eyes pop and it smeels good! It doesn't irritates the skin and i think that people should try it
Ivona T.
Not my first choice. You could see some result if you look in magnifying mirror and that's it. Not.going to buy anymore
Amiras_life A.
Almusunnah
I never use eye cologne ..and I try this one for my first ..and I love it ..I feel my eye become more healthy and alife