L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Paige W.
Amazing I love it so much. It works perfectly and I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I brought this item from Superdrug at a very good price
Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
Tried this for a month or so but didn't see any changes in my skin so I didn't really keep up with it. Love the brand more than this particular product.
Shima J.
London, London
I am obsessed with this eye cream. Really works magic. I love it. So hydrating and soft on skin. I usually wear it at night . It’s fast absorbing too.
Maria P.
Barinas
It is a good product I would like it to cover more, a very good brand, which I love but some products I have not tried! My friends love it very good!
bryan alejandro e.
lima santa anita
is amazing   el mejor maquillaje  del mundo es super bueno reconmendadicimo   en la linea loreal  ea maquillaje profecional para maquilladores expertos        f
Sandra D.
Actually it didn't work on me. maybe I didn't use it in the right way,something fail here. I don't think it's expensive as long the product works.
Chloe E.
This eye cream is literally heaven, it feels luxe and works like a dream. It gets rid of my fine lines and brightens up my under eyes instantly.
Nellyann andrea G.
El colágeno q necesitas para un contorno de ojos mas hermoso y no tenga la flacidez de la edad, te ayuda a disimular ya q te repulpa la piel
Soha S.
Yes it does what it promises but for me it has done more it just gives you a blurr of your freaking dark circles which ofcrs every one hates.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
excelente contorno de ojos de loreal, me fascina, ya que ayuda a eliminar las ojeras y bolsas que puede causar el cansancio. lo recomiendo.