L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsea W.
Southampton
This product is definitely impressive, it does exactly what it claims to do and regenerated the look of my eyes. It made me look much more awake, and where I suffer from dark circles it made a great difference. I would 100% recommend to others and use this product again.
Rhianne B.
This product is a must if you have dark circles and fine lines around your eyes! I bought this from a local drugstore and for a reasonably priced product it works extremely well! Will definately purchase it again as I feel like my eyes look brighter and less tired!
Kia B.
Leicester
I did like this product, it was gentle on the undereyes and did the job however I feel for the price you could get abit more for your money , the packaging is lovely and eye catching but I definitely feel you could get a bit more product for your money
Alex G.
I didn't really notice s difference around my eye area so very disappointing. Small amount of product in the bottle. I purchased this from a drug stir and wouldn't purchase this again. It may work for other skin types but not for mine.
Josef O.
Markham
Works well with normal discolouration under the eyes, but for my genetic eyebags it didnt help too much. Would recommend for puffy eyes and dark circles to temporarily reduce the appearance of puffy eyes, but not for the long term.
Scarlett D.
Sheffield
 I like this product quite a lot I love the packaging and is not too expensive for what it is I am glad I bought this product it definitely met my expectations I am a first-time user of the product but I will definitely be using it again a lot more times
Lauren M.
Amsterdam
I love this product! I really struggle with puffy eyes and lines under my eyes and this product really makes this less noticeable! it's got a nice smell too and the packaging is super cute! highly recommend :)
Shannon L.
After using this product each night my dark circles appear to be a lot less visible making me look healthier and a lot more awake, even though the results are very good it's very gentle under the eye.
Hellen C.
It was not my original intention to buy this product, but I ended up opting for it, and I did not regret itAlthough the texture bothered me a bit, I liked it a lot. You can feel the collagen acting.
LEDDYS B.
Carupano estado Sucre
Lo use Hasta que se me acabo y ya ha pasado mucho tiempo. Debido a mi situación en mi país . Pero si la quiero volver a usar porque me gustó como dejaba el contorno de mis ojos ,me veía radiante . .