L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amira D.
This really works. Worth the price of the product.The cream is a surface filler so washes off or just wears off during the day. It doesn't take the wrinkles away like Botox or other cosmetic treatments which must be done by a medical doctor.i would buy it again
Lauren M.
Amsterdam
I love this product! I really struggle with puffy eyes and lines under my eyes and this product really makes this less noticeable! it's got a nice smell too and the packaging is super cute! highly recommend :)
Shannon L.
After using this product each night my dark circles appear to be a lot less visible making me look healthier and a lot more awake, even though the results are very good it's very gentle under the eye.
LEDDYS B.
Carupano estado Sucre
Lo use Hasta que se me acabo y ya ha pasado mucho tiempo. Debido a mi situación en mi país . Pero si la quiero volver a usar porque me gustó como dejaba el contorno de mis ojos ,me veía radiante . .
Hellen C.
It was not my original intention to buy this product, but I ended up opting for it, and I did not regret itAlthough the texture bothered me a bit, I liked it a lot. You can feel the collagen acting.
Chelsea G.
Listowel
Love this product so much highly recommend it I really see a difference and the package is lovely I will definitely buy it again purchased this at my local chemist it's  my first time using this love it I recommend it to my mom she's love she it too
Bruna F.
Portimão
I'm a hard worker too occupied so sometimes I sleep just a little. I bought this product in a pharmacy and it's amazing, it's really soft and so worth it. It had a really good effect illuminating the area of my eyes and I would really like to use it again.
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
This lightweight formula helps to intensely hydrate the skin. Immediately reduces the appearance of wrinkles and visibly improve skin tone, that it seems smoother and more radiant
Jessika A.
Mi mama usa este producto y excepcional. Ella tiene 50 años y este producto le fascina tanto que no puede faltar nunca en su peinadora. Ella dice que la hace sentir mas joven.
Daphne A.
Curitiba PR BR
I started to use, and it's kind of a lotion, I really like in the beginning, but the Smell displeased me because it was strong, and caused me a slight ardence