L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Babyboobie B.
Cork
Wow this actually really works. I've tried so many eye illuminators but this one is by far the best. Absolutely love it and I think I need to get another one as it has nearly ran out. I got this in boots and I would highly recommend any mammys who have tired eyes and heavy bags.
Priscila M.
puerto plata
My mom uses this and she immediately recommended to me. she bought in a drug store and it works perfectly. it has an acceptable price for the value of the profuct. it has a nice presentation that calls the attention of everyone and thats one of the reasons why my mom bought it
Csilla D.
Backnangu
I have to say,I was surprised that an under eye cream would have such an effect. I have problematic under eyes, but after using this cream for a week,I already noticed my under eyes looking more fresh and youthful. It is a gentle cream, and I would definitely buy it again!
Chelsea W.
Southampton
This product is definitely impressive, it does exactly what it claims to do and regenerated the look of my eyes. It made me look much more awake, and where I suffer from dark circles it made a great difference. I would 100% recommend to others and use this product again.
Rhianne B.
This product is a must if you have dark circles and fine lines around your eyes! I bought this from a local drugstore and for a reasonably priced product it works extremely well! Will definately purchase it again as I feel like my eyes look brighter and less tired!
Kia B.
Leicester
I did like this product, it was gentle on the undereyes and did the job however I feel for the price you could get abit more for your money , the packaging is lovely and eye catching but I definitely feel you could get a bit more product for your money
Alex G.
I didn't really notice s difference around my eye area so very disappointing. Small amount of product in the bottle. I purchased this from a drug stir and wouldn't purchase this again. It may work for other skin types but not for mine.
Scarlett D.
Sheffield
 I like this product quite a lot I love the packaging and is not too expensive for what it is I am glad I bought this product it definitely met my expectations I am a first-time user of the product but I will definitely be using it again a lot more times
Amira D.
This really works. Worth the price of the product.The cream is a surface filler so washes off or just wears off during the day. It doesn't take the wrinkles away like Botox or other cosmetic treatments which must be done by a medical doctor.i would buy it again
Lauren M.
Amsterdam
I love this product! I really struggle with puffy eyes and lines under my eyes and this product really makes this less noticeable! it's got a nice smell too and the packaging is super cute! highly recommend :)