L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Roksi C.
Kells Co.Meath, Garden Rath Close 31
I decided to try this cream for undereye circles and a few blue veins showing on my eyelids. I have only been using this for about a week, but I have noticed my eyelids seem to look a little thicker right after I put it on. This helps some with the veins because having fuller skin helps make the blue lines less noticeable. However, the fullness does not seem to last very long.

I've been putting it on at night and by the next morning my eyelids are back to looking thin. I also haven't noticed any change in my dark undereye circles, but that may take some time. I think I may start using it twice a day and see if that helps. It also might just be that I need to use it for several more weeks to start seeing more long term results. Regardless, $6 for an eye cream is a really great deal. The downside is if this ends up working really well, I'll have to find something else to replace the discontinued product.
Ashley P.
Cornwall, ON
For this eye cream urs moisturizing but I have not seen any change in my fine lines. Maybe if use it longer because I used this product and I gave up on it. I like to see instant results not wait.
Sally S.
Cairo
This product is a ok moisturizer but that's about it. It does nothing it claims to do. Wrinkles actually become much more visible around my eye area and I will definitely not repurchase.
Ame P.

Fatima A.
Bourg saint Andeol
This product does not worked on me at all it does not his job he is so so stick and it the product dry so slowly and I don't feel at ease when I put it on my face.
Narimene C.
This stuff helps sooo much and works almost instantly. i like that its in a squeeze tube makes it hygienic. All i have to do is dispense some product on my finger and tap it in where it needed. No harsh smells or burning feeling i have sensitive skin so i no its safe for anyone to use.
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price
Lauren B.
I have been looking for the perfect drugstore skincare cream, and I think I have found it. I've gone through 4 bottles in the last year and half and honestly every time I put it on, I can see myself using it until it doesn't sell anymore. I would buy it and tell my friends and family to buy it simply for the big reason of having a smoother looking face.
Becca A.
I apply this every night before bed and I wake up with no red puffy eyes and I don’t get dry eyes front this. It’s leaves my eyes so soft and it was more that I thought it would be I will definitely be buying more.
Isley R.
Girlfriends bet on this product to utorials and then buy it and it is not difficult to findstart is super light do not look so bright is a true illuminator does not make you see too loaded makeup or notice that you wear. And it looks a little but it is infinite I recommend it, it is taking a lot of know it through t