L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
If I'd like me you're under eyes are dry and you're fine lines are starting to show, then I'd give this a go 😊 since using this for the last month my under eyes area has improved so much 😊 my skin is nice and smooth and I have noticed that the fine lines under my eyes are less noticible now
Eva M.
Alicante
I bought this product a week ago and I have been using it since then. I really like it. As long as I have tasted it, I could say that it works. I feel my darck circles lighter and my skin more flexible. I will continue using it. Really nice product. Cheap
Eva N.
I love this product because it does not irritate my skin and has the perfect consistency. I use it every night before sleep under my eyes and I feel that it really works for me. And the price is only $6 for an eye cream which is also a big plus!
Yina A.
Miami Florida
Me encanta de loreal tengo varios productos, es de mis marcas favoritas, ya que no tengo para gastar en un producto caro, esta marca me brinda todo lo que necesito por un precio adsequible, entonces porque pagar tanto cuando tengo en loreal de lo mejor
VE-0774529Marieth G.
Doral Florida
Me gusta usarla antes de dormir, y cuando es muy necesario por las mañanas, es súper hidratante y lo mejor es que tiene colageno y eso es súper bueno para la piel.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
it is a ok product i woulnt buy it again. It didnt do anything for me, i did not see no didrance but it was ge tle for mu skin and smell is lovely. i love loreal but im dissipointed with this product
Lauren B.
Golborne, Warrington
So this product is pretty good! I used it for the first time for a week and the results were pretty good, my crows feet were reduced and so was my bags! Good value for money for what you get. ☺️
Roksi C.
Kells Co.Meath, Garden Rath Close 31
I decided to try this cream for undereye circles and a few blue veins showing on my eyelids. I have only been using this for about a week, but I have noticed my eyelids seem to look a little thicker right after I put it on. This helps some with the veins because having fuller skin helps make the blue lines less noticeable. However, the fullness does not seem to last very long.

I've been putting it on at night and by the next morning my eyelids are back to looking thin. I also haven't noticed any change in my dark undereye circles, but that may take some time. I think I may start using it twice a day and see if that helps. It also might just be that I need to use it for several more weeks to start seeing more long term results. Regardless, $6 for an eye cream is a really great deal. The downside is if this ends up working really well, I'll have to find something else to replace the discontinued product.
Ashley P.
Cornwall, ON
For this eye cream urs moisturizing but I have not seen any change in my fine lines. Maybe if use it longer because I used this product and I gave up on it. I like to see instant results not wait.
Sally S.
Cairo
This product is a ok moisturizer but that's about it. It does nothing it claims to do. Wrinkles actually become much more visible around my eye area and I will definitely not repurchase.