L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Claritza E.
It is the best thing i have tried in years and its takes away my fine line or wrinkles under neath your eyes
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
I️ have tried this for my under eyes and did not like it . It was to pricey and did nothing for my under eyes
Myranda M.
Really great for getting rid of any wrinkles and blemishes I may have and it moisturizes my skin very well
Barbara S.
Aspen
Super easy to pass, and i saw the results in few weeks. Really good and i will continuos using this always
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
Love this product, helps get rid of those under eye circles very thoroughly and make your eyes brighter!
Maria N.
This worked really well for me. ItIt adequate a big difference in my face. And I like to use every night
Kayla N.
Product did nothing it promised to do. I was very unsatisfied with the product and wouldn't recommend kt
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love and need this always in my vanity!!! I'm young and what to keep this look for many more years!!!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I pause over $15 for this and it didn't help at all. Still had dark circles and bags under my eyes
Patricia D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love anything to help ageing around the eyes this product is fantastic and meets my standards...