L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Barbara S.
Aspen
Super easy to pass, and i saw the results in few weeks. Really good and i will continuos using this always
Myranda M.
Really great for getting rid of any wrinkles and blemishes I may have and it moisturizes my skin very well
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
Love this product, helps get rid of those under eye circles very thoroughly and make your eyes brighter!
Maria N.
This worked really well for me. ItIt adequate a big difference in my face. And I like to use every night
Kayla N.
Product did nothing it promised to do. I was very unsatisfied with the product and wouldn't recommend kt
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love and need this always in my vanity!!! I'm young and what to keep this look for many more years!!!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I pause over $15 for this and it didn't help at all. Still had dark circles and bags under my eyes
Patricia D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love anything to help ageing around the eyes this product is fantastic and meets my standards...
Stephanie K.
Scranton , PA
This makes the fine lines around my eyes less noticeable. Also brightens up any dark circles.
Rachel B.
Weatherford, TX
Works ok but it burns my eyes be cautios during aplication gets rid of minor under eye issues