L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

McKenzie C.
Granger, TX
Very refreshing. It makes you skin feel clean and ready for the next day. Highly recommend using this product.
Sydney G.
I feel like if you use this religiously everyday your eyes will be so bright and beautiful!! I love this stuff!
Judith H.
Irving
I tried this and it was good. I usually use it cosmetic undereye but this did the job. I bought this at CVS.
Janae G.
Dont like it at all. It just feels weird on my face and I dislike the smell. I'm disappointed in this product
Claritza E.
It is the best thing i have tried in years and its takes away my fine line or wrinkles under neath your eyes
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
I️ have tried this for my under eyes and did not like it . It was to pricey and did nothing for my under eyes
Solee V.
everyday no JOKE it's a EVERYDAY thing no matter what this is going on my face first😂😂❤❤love itt you need it
Taylor T.
Independence
I put this on before bed one night and it illimanated some of the color from my dark circles all in one night
Myranda M.
Really great for getting rid of any wrinkles and blemishes I may have and it moisturizes my skin very well
Barbara S.
Aspen
Super easy to pass, and i saw the results in few weeks. Really good and i will continuos using this always