L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

McKenzie C.
Granger, TX
Very refreshing. It makes you skin feel clean and ready for the next day. Highly recommend using this product.
Marlee M.
Used this in addition to the moisture surge (which smells amazing!!) both worked well and will be using again!
Yadira O.
winter garden
Excellent product to correct wrinkles, do not cause irritation and absorption is fast. I use this ever Night ;)
Melissa L.
Great product, just expemsive, but for how little you need it is worth the price, its worth the prive i think.
Sydney G.
I feel like if you use this religiously everyday your eyes will be so bright and beautiful!! I love this stuff!
Julia N.
Fuquay Varina
It didn't feel good on my skin it didn't really help and I used it for a week maybe it wasn't meant for my skin
Delisa N.
MARLOW
I absolutely love this product, it feels like silk after using. It gives such great results, it my main go to!
Claritza E.
It is the best thing i have tried in years and its takes away my fine line or wrinkles under neath your eyes
Judith H.
Irving
I tried this and it was good. I usually use it cosmetic undereye but this did the job. I bought this at CVS.
Taylor T.
Independence
I put this on before bed one night and it illimanated some of the color from my dark circles all in one night