L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
En realidad no lo e usado yo pero si mi suegra y ella quedo fascinada cada vez que puede pues se la compra y le gusta mucho
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
I love this stuff. Its awesome. And it goes on so smooth. It fills everything its supposed to. Ill definitely buy it again.
April R.
I dont really care for this but i cant find anything better to use!!!!!! Maybe im just not looking im the right place but!
Ashlie M.
This helps so much with the eyes i cant even explain how much i love this product. You need to try this if you havnt yet.
Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
Loreal paris has perfected a under eye cream that gives you a great look and takes them puffy bags away almost instantly.
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
Came with easy packaging to open and a decent amount of product. Glided on skin smoothly and made my skin feel softer.
Alexis C.
I like this product a lot because I dislike my under eyes and now there better than ever . There to puff or anything
susan h.
Sierra Vista
L'Oreal Collegian Filler Eye Illumination targeted eye treatment works wonderfully. I saw results within a few days.
Olivia G.
Round Lake, IL
Loved this product. I use it religiously definitely can't live without. Price is reasonable especially for quality.
Nisa B.
Mesa, AZ
This product is a must need!
Always carry in make up bag
Amazing