L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Tika K.L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment uploaded by Ame P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I am quite thin, and severely anemic. Because of this, the skin under my eyes has become extremely thin and dark. I literally look like I have permanent black eyes. I bought this hoping that it would plump the skin and help decrease the dark circles. Sadly, not only did I not see any improvement, it left behind a greasy residue that caused my foundatuon, concealer & setting powder (I bake with Ben Nye) to crease. The creasing made it look like I have wrinkles and crows feet around my eyes when I don't. Honestly, after watching one of my favorite YouTube beauty vloggers, I started using hemorid cream. Its literally half the cost and there is 5 times more product. It doesn't add the plumpness that I'd like, but it reduces the puffiness on myneyelids and helps reduce the dark circles. I've even been able to skip wearing concealer under my eyes most days. I just use a dab of foundation & my Estee Lauder powder foundation.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
I decided to try this cream for undereye circles and a few blue veins showing on my eyelids. I have only been using this for about a week, but I have noticed my eyelids seem to look a little thicker right after I put it on. This helps some with the veins because having fuller skin helps make the blue lines less noticeable. However, the fullness does not seem to last very long.
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Collagen Filler Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair
Jenna F.
San Antonio
I feel like I am starting to get the fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. I have started to use this product more regularly and am noticing a difference in these two problems. This product works well and does not leave an oily film that I have found other products to have.
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
I love loreal products Soo much! They are affordable and most have great quality! This product is awesome I've used it a few times so far and I have no complaints and it plumps my skin and my under eyes and it just makes you look so much younger it gets you prepared for the day.
Shehzeen S.
I have tried very expensive eye creams but this one works wonders! This product is really gentle around your eyes and the packaging is amazing. Its very smooth and it works wonders-super super effective. I am definitely going to keep buying this product throughout the years.
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Silky hydrating formula that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. This product does not leave a sticky or oily film on my skin which is hard to find! I recommend this product to all of my friends. A great value for the quality of product you receive.
Kelly M.
Lafayette
L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment
It's okay put I don't believe that it will make you look young again. It sounds expensive just talking about it but I have tried before but didn't show me result I need.
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I really like this product and makes my eyes less puffy and it brightens them on the days that I don't get a lot of sleep I also like to use it and mix it in with my concealer because some of the thick ones it moistens it down
Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
This works great for dull, or dark circle eye problems. This was my first eye treatment and I was so impressed with how my eyes looked in a week. Less sunken and super awake. The only downside is the price.
Jacquelyn B.
Chauncey
I love the way this makes my skin feels. I also put the collagen cream on my face and it does not feel greasy or caked up and it doesn't take a lot. But did nothing for my fine lines or crows feet.