BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #45 in Night Cream

Skin-Plumping Collagen. Intense Hydration. Smooths Wrinkles.

A dose of intense hydration and natural Collagen in Collagen Filler Moisture Day Lotion and Day/Night Cream is essential for younger-looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin's cushion and bounce. Over time, the powerful natural Collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and plump. Use it for a complete collagen-infused skincare regimen. In just 4 weeks 78% of women saw filled in wrinkles.

Aqua / Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-20 Stearate, Boswelia Serrata Extract / Boswellia Serrata Extract, Manganese Gluconate, Soluble Collagen, Atelocollagen, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum / Fragrance, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol

L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream
  • "My favorite day cream! It doesn't break me out and feels great on your skin. Very hydrating and has a pleasant faint scent." in 7 reviews
  • "I bought this from Target on a whim; I ran out of my usual Argan Anti Wrinkle day cream, and I immediately fell in love! It's a thick and rich formula with a light rose scent, light enough for those who are sensitive to anything scented that's applied to the face. It does not leave an oily resume or feeling on the face or hands. I have oily skin that isn't too acne prone and I find that my face takes a liking to thicker moisturizers. " in 7 reviews
  • "Completely gets rid of dry skin and replaces it with healthy soft skin. Noticeable difference in just a few uses" in 5 reviews
Sarah N.
L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream I enjoyed the baby powder fresh scent, and the cream has a thick but gel-like consistency that I liked. What I didn't like is the greasy look and feeling it left behind. I will continue use to see if it works, but it doesn't feel very comfortable on my face.
Mareike L.
L'oreal has got to be the best innovative brand for products! This beautifully packaged product, has even more beautiful cream! A moisture filler with COLLAGEN!! 2 wonders we all look and desire these days! I have been using this product for 6 months, bought by mistake, BUT it was the best surprise ever! Results within a week and continues to give me that youthful and sexy skin I want! Clearly outs all the other competitors to shame!
Mai T.
I bought this on a whim at target because I had no idea which moisturizer or face cream is the best. This is one of the best, it’s thick and very moisturizing. I’m oily/combo so it evens out my skin the longer I use it. I don’t produce much oil as before and this is giving me a very healthy look. Kinda glowy as you put it on and your skin drinks it all up. No greasy, which is great and it smells very nice.
Melissa O.
I adore this cream! It’s perfect for day or night, but because my skin leans on the oilier side, I don’t use it during the day unless I’m makeup-free. It does an incredible job of making my skin feel plump and moisturized, and I do feel that using it long-term has made an improvement in the texture of my skin! I couldn’t believe that such a “fancy” feeling moisturizer was available for such an affordable price. I would recommend this cream to anyone who needs deep-yet-lightweight moisture, as it’s perfect for my dry areas without adding extra oil production to my oily areas.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I am in my early 30s, and have been very diligent about maintaining my skin on my face, but noticed that I have started forming some wrinkles on my neck already.  I found this product at Walgreens when it was on sale, and it had pretty good reviews, so I gave it a try.  I love how rich and creamy it is, and the scent is just lovely!  I also like that it comes in a jar, so I can just dip out how much I need.  I use it every night after showering and my nightly skincare routine and kind of pat it in instead of rubbing.  After about a week of consistent use, I noticed that some of the wrinkles have began to smooth out.  They are nowhere near as deep as they were before I started using this.  I have always loved L'Oreal's skin care products, and now this is a must have for me.
Sasha V.
Jacksonville, AR
This is one of my favorite creams. I use it at night because it takes a while to sink into my skin in the mornings. I mainly focus it under my eyes and on my forehead as I have thin lines there and I have definitely noticed a difference. I just have to make sure I use this nightly. When I don't use it for a while I do notice the difference. I highly recommend this to others and I will keep purchasing this.
Kay R.
I’m young but I suffer from dark circles.i think this a great product for people that struggle with dark circles. Since I am young I found that I only need to use it under my eyes. Every night before bed I use this cream and it work wonders! It claims to show results in as little as 4 weeks but I noticed within the first few days!! Simply amazing and a little goes a long way!!
Joy C.
Dallas, TX
I’ve just started to use this moisturizer and it’s already been my
go to! It makes my face feel so moisturized and smooth without making it
feel heavy or oily. It is a cream but "melts" as you rub it in. This is another product that a little goes a long way. This will definitely stay in my nightly routine.
Kate P.
Draper, UT
Incredible cream! Collagen is the best beauty secret ever! This cream has done wonders for my skin. I typically only wear it at night because it seems a little greasy, but it is very moisturizing and makes your skin feel plump and young. I feel like I’m feeding my skin exactly what it wants. Love, love, love!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This product has improved the wrinkles. Fine Lines start to diminish the more you use it. I have been using it for about 4 weeks. I intend on using it as long as I can. My skin feels soft and plump from the use of this product. Gives moisture to my skin. This product helps you build collagen that you start to lose as you age. I have mature skin and for me this is a great product. The price is durable on a budget. A little does go a long ways. Nice sturdy glass Packaging. I can say for mature skin I definitely recommend it. I say for mature skin because I don't no what it would do for oily skin. This product does give a punch when it comes to moisturizer.
Brooke N.
Did you notice an improvement in your skins texture using this?
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Does this have an obvious or overwhelming scent? The Ponds one has a scent that my husband can't stand so I need a different one!
Tyreka S.
Arlington , TX
Would this be good for oily skin?
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this perform under makeup?
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
I want to try this but have super sensitive skin. Anyone with sensitive skin try this before ? I'd love feedback before I buy. Thank you

back