BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Plumping Collagen. Intense Hydration. Smooths Wrinkles.

A dose of intense hydration and natural Collagen in Collagen Filler Moisture Day Lotion and Day/Night Cream is essential for younger-looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin's cushion and bounce. Over time, the powerful natural Collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and plump. Use it for a complete collagen-infused skincare regimen. In just 4 weeks 78% of women saw filled in wrinkles.

Aqua / Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-20 Stearate, Boswelia Serrata Extract / Boswellia Serrata Extract, Manganese Gluconate, Soluble Collagen, Atelocollagen, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum / Fragrance, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol

• Does this have an obvious or overwhelming scent? The Ponds one ha...2 Answers
  • I want to try this but have super sensitive skin. Anyone with se...2 Answers
  • Did you notice an improvement in your skins texture using this?2 Answers
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I was looking for a moisturizer for my dry/oily combo skin. I've stumbled upon this at Target and looked up reviews prior to purchasing. I am so glad I purchased this. It has helped mositurize my skin so well without leaving it extremely oily or not hydrated enough. It was the perfect balance of both. It's very light weight. When applying, it can look oily depending on the amount you put on, but after it absorbs into the skin, it's perfectly fine. The smell is subtle and I personally enjoy it. I have used up over half my jar and I will most definitely be purchasing again.. Best of all.. It's affordable!!
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
One of my favorite moisturizers! I like this face moisturizer for many reasons. Very nice texture and feel. It is a lightweight non greasy formula, it makes my skin feel great, it doesn't burn if by accident goes into my eyes, and it is one of the most affordable and great moisturizers that I know. I try many products, many of them are fantastic, but I always go back to this L'OREAL Collagen moisturizer and another favorite that I will review soon. I buy this about once a month, Amazon has a great price on it. Such a great deal for an outstanding product.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I bought this from Target on a whim; I ran out of my usual Argan Anti Wrinkle day cream, and I immediately fell in love! It's a thick and rich formula with a light rose scent, light enough for those who are sensitive to anything scented that's applied to the face. It does not leave an oily resume or feeling on the face or hands. I have oily skin that isn't too acne prone and I find that my face takes a liking to thicker moisturizers.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Carrollton , TX
I am absolutely dependent on this stuff, and that's because it's literally amazing. It's easy to find at my local drug stores, and the price is great for what it does. I love that I can use it as a day and night cream--and it even keeps my skin feeling well moisturized during the winter months! A plus plus!
A L.
A L.
Laredo, TX
I love using this cream both at night and before my makeup in the morning. I wake up with such a smooth face and then I wash it off and reapply and it makes my makeup go on so smoothly. I have really dry skin so it helps my makeup not cling on to those dry patches through out the day.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Love this! I got this when I turned 30 because I wanted to halt my aging and I love it. It makes my face feel softer and look so much fuller. I put it on most nights before bed and I've noticed that I have such a better daily glow. I definitely think it's helping prevent aging!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Very smooth and hydrating cream works amazing on keeping my face hydrated you can purchase it at your local walmart for a great price. It keeps my face very clean through out the day and night and I would totally repurchase this product again!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Love love this product! Works perfect for my skin and love the fact that it's for day and night. Very gentle on my skin and long lasting mosturizing. You can get it at target for $9.99 and sometimes on sale ! I would definitely recommend
Beatrice S.
Beatrice S.
Just bought this product and I love it leaves skin nice and soft smells good and a little comes along way just for $10 bucks great price
Tum W.
Tum W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Very smooth and silky. Moisturizers my skin and keeps it soft for hours. I used it every night.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Does this have an obvious or overwhelming scent? The Ponds one has a scent that my husband can't stand so I need a different one!
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
I want to try this but have super sensitive skin. Anyone with sensitive skin try this before ? I'd love feedback before I buy. Thank you
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Did you notice an improvement in your skins texture using this?
Tyreka S.
Tyreka S.
Fort Worth, TX
Would this be good for oily skin?
Breana N.
Breana N.
Does anybody use this as just a night moisturizer?