BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Plumping Collagen. Intense Hydration. 24 HR Hydration.

Collagen Moisture Filler Day LotionSPF 15 infuses your skin with a daily dose of intense hydration and natural collagen-two essentials for younger- looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin’s cushion and brings back its bounce. Over time, the powerful natural collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, smoothing and plumping the skin. SPF 15 helps protect your skin from future damage. In just 4 weeks, 78% of women saw younger skin.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%

Inactive Ingredients:

Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Dimethyl Isosorbide, Peg-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ptfe, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Atelocollagen, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Soluble Collagen, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
  • "amazing! this really worked well with my skin. I have no complaints and look forward to using it daily. The price is decent and you can get it at your local drugstore. It is gentle for your face especially if you have dry skin. I would recommend it to everyone. " in 9 reviews
  • "I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me" in 3 reviews
Nida S.
This is a nice lightweight Moisturizer hat is perfect for under daytime makeup. I have combo skin, sometimes dry, sometimes oily. It feels smooth on the skin but I don't feel any added benefit aside from day time Moisturizer. I'm not certain I'd buy it again unless it was on sale.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This product leaves my skin feeling moisturized and youthful. My only irritation is not being able to find it locally. I usually have to order online. The packaging is attractive and not too difficult to open, the price makes it a value, and L'Oreal is a trusted brand.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
This moisturizer left my skin feeling amazing! It didn't leave it red or looking oily like a lot of moisturizers I've used in the past have and I love that there is a little spf in it to help with protection from the sun and the development of age spots.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is not a bad product. I love L'Oréal but this particular item was not what my skin needed. I needed a really good moisturizer and get the balance of my skin back. If your looking for a filler this is your items
Mary S.
L'oreal day lotion moisture filler that has an spf protection, and it doesn't fill heavy when applying it. I always use just by itself if not wearing any makeup or also under my CC cream and I love it.
It also contains collagen and the SPF 15.
Very easy to apply. L'Oréal is a brand that you can trust with a very accesible price.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I really liked this product it's for all skin types I have combination and never felt heavy . Pleasant scent. Picked mine up at Walgreens for $13.00, For me personally I will repurchase or suggest to friends and family
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Absolutely love this day lotion by L'Oréal. It lives my skin feeling soft and great . I use it every day . Packaging is nice as well. Easy to find in most stores . I would recommend to anyone looking for a great day cream .
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Kinda pricey but definitely a great product HAVE seen a pretty good difference in my face since I started using.. very gentle formula for my sensitive skin..definitely recommended to smooth out those rough wrinkles!!
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
This is such a great product. My meds over the years have wrecked havoc on my skin. These meds have given me really bad acne, and it helps fill in little divots. It is so great that it has SPF, so toy don't have to pile on the products and with the SPF included in the filler /moisturizer your skin doesn't feel oily. Great 3 in 1.
Choubaila M.
where i will find it ?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work? Is it ok for sensitive skin?