BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Plumping Collagen. Intense Hydration. 24 HR Hydration.

Collagen Moisture Filler Day LotionSPF 15 infuses your skin with a daily dose of intense hydration and natural collagen-two essentials for younger- looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin’s cushion and brings back its bounce. Over time, the powerful natural collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, smoothing and plumping the skin. SPF 15 helps protect your skin from future damage. In just 4 weeks, 78% of women saw younger skin.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%

Inactive Ingredients:

Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Dimethyl Isosorbide, Peg-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ptfe, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Atelocollagen, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Soluble Collagen, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
  • "amazing! this really worked well with my skin. I have no complaints and look forward to using it daily. The price is decent and you can get it at your local drugstore. It is gentle for your face especially if you have dry skin. I would recommend it to everyone. " in 9 reviews
  • "I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me" in 3 reviews
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Good product. A little heavy on the sunscreen though. Got it at Walgreens half off clearance. Packaging is nice. Comes in a pump. First time using. Works pretty good. It could be a tad less formulated with the sunscreen. Otherwise leaves my face feeling soft. Smells pleasant. And have no irritations.
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
Great product. I use it as part of my morning routine. There are not too many deals for this product (is not the cheapest). it works great. I have very dry skin and this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I buy it on a monthly basis.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being greasy. It is a bit on the pricey side. I love L'Oreal products, and this one definitely met my expectations. I use this as a part of my daily skincare routine and I plan to purchase it often.
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
Keeps my skin looking plump and smooth. It's very gentle on the skin and perfect for a daily moisturizer with the spf 15. This product actually makes a difference in my skin on a day to day basis. Great for dry skin!
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Loreal paris products but this product in specific is one of my favorites ! I love how its not a heavy day lotion and how it leaves your face feeling moisturized all day ! you can apply it before your makeup and it doesn't clog up your pores like most lotions
Mary S.
L'oreal day lotion moisture filler that has an spf protection, and it doesn't fill heavy when applying it. I always use just by itself if not wearing any makeup or also under my CC cream and I love it.
It also contains collagen and the SPF 15.
Very easy to apply. L'Oréal is a brand that you can trust with a very accesible price.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
This must have just been the wrong one for me. It never absorbed. Just sat on the surface. Sometimes it would "slip" and get in my eyes.this is a great brand with great products but this is a no-go for me and my skin type.
crmn m.
This product is ok. I have dry skin and it doesn't seem to be good at moisturizing. It is slightly greasy because of the spf. I'm disappointed in it and I'm just using it up to move on to something else.
lori k.
Crossville, AL
makes my skin feel so fresh and renewed. doesn't leave face oily or cause breakouts. very mild scent. this was bought by accident but it has earned a spot in my regular staples.
CIARA D.
Hola influenster.. Este producto es verdaderamente increíble. Pude sentir en cuestión de días como deja mi piel, super suave, hidratada. YO lo utilizo como mi crema nocturna, mi piel la absorbe fácilmente y eso es una de las cosas que mas me gusta de esta crema pues no me gusta sentir mi rostro lleno de crema. Invito a todas las mujeres que por lo menos usen esta crema una vez para que sientan la diferencia en la piel de su rostro. Es algo que por mas cosas que diga no se puede expresar con palabras deben usarla y verán a que me refiero. felicito a L´Oreal por tan increíble producto. #VoxBoxLOréal
Choubaila M.
where i will find it ?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work? Is it ok for sensitive skin?