BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Plumping Collagen. Intense Hydration. 24 HR Hydration.

Collagen Moisture Filler Day LotionSPF 15 infuses your skin with a daily dose of intense hydration and natural collagen-two essentials for younger- looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin’s cushion and brings back its bounce. Over time, the powerful natural collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, smoothing and plumping the skin. SPF 15 helps protect your skin from future damage. In just 4 weeks, 78% of women saw younger skin.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%

Inactive Ingredients:

Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Dimethyl Isosorbide, Peg-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ptfe, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Atelocollagen, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Soluble Collagen, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Good product. A little heavy on the sunscreen though. Got it at Walgreens half off clearance. Packaging is nice. Comes in a pump. First time using. Works pretty good. It could be a tad less formulated with the sunscreen. Otherwise leaves my face feeling soft. Smells pleasant. And have no irritations.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being greasy. It is a bit on the pricey side. I love L'Oreal products, and this one definitely met my expectations. I use this as a part of my daily skincare routine and I plan to purchase it often.
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
Great product. I use it as part of my morning routine. There are not too many deals for this product (is not the cheapest). it works great. I have very dry skin and this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I buy it on a monthly basis.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Loreal paris products but this product in specific is one of my favorites ! I love how its not a heavy day lotion and how it leaves your face feeling moisturized all day ! you can apply it before your makeup and it doesn't clog up your pores like most lotions
Mary S.
L'oreal day lotion moisture filler that has an spf protection, and it doesn't fill heavy when applying it. I always use just by itself if not wearing any makeup or also under my CC cream and I love it.
It also contains collagen and the SPF 15.
Very easy to apply. L'Oréal is a brand that you can trust with a very accesible price.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
This must have just been the wrong one for me. It never absorbed. Just sat on the surface. Sometimes it would "slip" and get in my eyes.this is a great brand with great products but this is a no-go for me and my skin type.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
Keeps my skin looking plump and smooth. It's very gentle on the skin and perfect for a daily moisturizer with the spf 15. This product actually makes a difference in my skin on a day to day basis. Great for dry skin!
crmn m.
This product is ok. I have dry skin and it doesn't seem to be good at moisturizing. It is slightly greasy because of the spf. I'm disappointed in it and I'm just using it up to move on to something else.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
I use a lot this moisturizer is very good after giving me a shower I apply it all over the body and it smells divine I really feel beautiful cuandom I apply it and it's very good I love how soft it leaves my skin I feel protected
lori k.
Crossville, AL
makes my skin feel so fresh and renewed. doesn't leave face oily or cause breakouts. very mild scent. this was bought by accident but it has earned a spot in my regular staples.
Choubaila M.