L'Oreal Paris Collagen Filler

Collagen Filler

Where can I find this? Does it work?
Does this sting or irritate the lips?
I really interested in this! Does it help plump? Also does it make your lip line break out?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Collagen Filler!
Shelly B.
Fredericktown, MO
I've just started using anti-aging products in the last couple years but I like this product it makes my skin feel smoother and not so dull and it's not as pricey as some other brands
Josie R.
I think it works pretty well. It's tingly and surprisingly very lovely! Is definitely recommended it to my makeup group.
Eugenia V.
Rhode Island
A very good product, its easy to use and removed it!!! This is my third one that I actually buy my family also used.
Nikki L.
Milwaukee
This L’Oreal lip plumper makes a huge difference . I have played this before I put on any lip products and I can tell my lips are so much plumper after using this product.
Alejandra B.
Great for your lips,makes them plump and more define and super moist. Packing is basic
SHANTA W.
Astoria, NY
I purchased this and would recommend anyone to have this kit available at all times. The packaging is well in order might I add.
Kawailehua N.
Kaunakakai
Smelled really good but it just didn't do what the box said it would've done it felt sticky . It met most of my expectations,  maybe it was a bad batch and I was the lucky one to get
Kelli T.
This made my already full lips a bit fuller. Definitely worth the money. The only thing I didn't like was the tingle.
MISTY L.
Pflugerville
Want fuller thicker lips then this is a must get. You will not be disappointed. You will get so many compliments on your lips.
Alma M.
Harlingen, TX
This product is good however I wish it was a bit better did work but very minimal my lips did get very soft but ended up a dry 10 minutes after every time I tried it.