L'Oreal Paris Cleansing Balm

Cleansing Balm

What are your favorite discontinued products that you wish would come back?
Hi, I have curly hair and recently I made a keratin treatment to straighten them. My hair are not perfectly straight but they have nice waves. Which of the cleansing balm should I use? the one for curly hair or the one for treated hair or the one for dry hair?(I have quite normal hair, not so dry, except for the tips).Thanks!
My daughter has fine, spiral curly hair. Most shampoos leave her hair dry and frizzy; does anyone have similar hair that uses this?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Cleansing Balm!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
So after receiving this from influenster and testing it out I love it! Will for sure buy this is the future. It leaves my hair smooth with shine to it. I try to leave it in longer for better results. It's also smells good too me!!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! Being 55 years old my hair was tending to be on the dry side and now with one application instead of a shampoo and conditioner my hair feels much more moisturized and soft!
L'Oreal Paris Cleansing Balm uploaded by Brooke N.
This shampoo is awesome and I was really excited to try it as soon as I saw it was a 6 in 1 product. I recently had a perm done and this works wonders on softening/healing my hair. It also smells pretty good, which is another perk. Very pleased with this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Despite the strong smell of chemicals, I thing it works well on my hair! I don't really understand why it's so strong smelling, and it makes me feel like it isn't good for my hair, anybody have a reasoning why it smells like that? If you don't mind the smell, it works great with mildly curly hair, and once you're out of three shower, you can't smell it! Love this product!!
Hanover, MD
L'Oreal Paris Cleansing Balm uploaded by Candise M.
Can't begin to explain how impressed I am! I have two daughters as well as my own to wash and while we are all curly girls our textures are all very different. Surprisingly enough this cleansing balms worked miracles on all of our heads. I don't often west my hair curly but I loved how soft, manageable and moisturized this left my hair feeling. I've already purchased more since using it the first time.
Blacksburg, VA
I received this product in a VoxBox and really enjoyed using it! It’s extremely quick and easy to use, unlike normal deep conditioning treatments that I normally use. It left my hair feeling silky but not greasy. I would buy again, however I wish there was more of a leave-in component!
Baltimore, MD
I received the EverCurl VoxBox and I have to say I loved it. I tried it on my sons hair and it worked wonders. He has a very tight curl pattern that makes washing his hair a nightmare. I normally have to use a shampoo with a conditioner and moisturizer. This one product did the job. I'm going to try it on my hair and my husbands hair too!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oreal Paris Cleansing Balm uploaded by Amanda O.
Pretty good so far! Made my hair nice and soft/smooth. Def gonna continue using it! My hair Is naturally wavy and it didn't weigh down my hair nor mess with my curl pattern!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I'm still a loyal Moroccan Oil fan, but I was interested to try out this product in my naturally wavy/frizzy hair. I feel like it was pretty good and I would use it sometimes, but I won't completely stop using my Moroccan Oil products.
South Holland, IL
Smells amazing. Just received i in my L'Oreal voxbox. I've tried it and it made my hair so soft. My natural curl pattern bounced back after all the heat I had on it. My hair is naturally curly and this is amazing product. I'm so happy i received it and tried it. I definitely recommend it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...