L'Oréal Paris Clean Artiste Waterproof & Long Wearing Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Amanda S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Waterproof & Long Wearing suitable for sensitive eyes  safe for contact lens wearers dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested suitable for all skin types Double-action formula gently and easily removes waterproof and long wearing makeup.  Concentrated makeup removing ingredients effectively eliminate all signs of makeup.  Leaves a luxuriously soft, fresh sensation with no greasy residue. ;

L'Oréal Paris Clean Artiste Waterproof & Long Wearing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "Waterproof mascara is my go to and I find it extremely hard to remove, this product does the truck with no damage to my lashes" in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff works great with waterproof eye makeup, and the 100% oil-free version for sensitive eyes (in blue) is my daily remover." in 2 reviews
  • "It does leave a greasy feel to the skin after using it bevause it's not oil free but I don't mind because I wash my face after using it." in 1 review
  • "I have purchased this because I won the miss manga mascara in water proof and it is so hard to take off with one of my other makeup removers or wipes I decided to try it " in 1 review
  • "I wear waterproof mascara & eye liner." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This is the best drugstore makeup remover I have found for removing my waterproof eye makeup I wear 6-7 days out of the week. I purchased it at Walgreens and did not pay much for it but did want to try it out because of the great reviews. It didn't disappoint me.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with the waterproof remover that conditions lashes (not the waterproof/long wearing). It removes all make-up, with little effort and leaves you lashes conditioned. They break off less frequently, and the eyelids feel great, too
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Works very well. Leaves oil on skin. But doesn't break me out. Not really a smell present. Got around 6-7 bucks at Walmart. Child proof packaging.
samantha m.
samantha m.
I really recommend this product I find really useful since I wear waterproof mascara its takes it out with out damaging my eyelashes.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
It's good for eyeliner but it takes a lot of effort to remove my liquid lipstick
pamela x.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This make up remover gets rid of all harsh, waterproof makeup!!! No tugging or harshness on my sensitive eyes. I like to transfer this liquid to a dispense pump Target carries in their Nail Polish Wall, it makes life so much more easier. Using cotton pads, I saturate my lids with this for a couple seconds before I starting removing the pad around my eye.
Franciane S.
Franciane S.
Awesome for daily use and not irritating to sensitive skin. It wipes off makeup easily so that I'm not scrubbing around my eyes to get all of the stubborn eyeliner off but does not leave my face full of oil afterwards. I follow it with the Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser on my T-zone and am good to go. I will definitely buy it again.  My face feels really clean and I love the fresh feeling.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
I love this make up remover! It has been able to remove my waterproof eyeliner without any problem and without a lot of effort compared to other makeup removers that I have tried. It takes me about 2-3 swipes of this on a cotton pad to remove my eye makeup completely!

This makeup remover does have 2 aqueous phases that needs to be shaken in order to incorporate the phases together, meaning that there is an oil-like phase. However, when you use it on your face, it doesn't feel oily at all. I feel more comfortable leaving it on my face without needing to wash it off with water or a facial cleanser compared to my other cleansers.

Overall, a great makeup remover!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a lot ! I love it because it just takes all the eye products ! But it kinda meet my expectations. But I'm still going to use it (:
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Dont have to use alot and it takes up all my eyemakeup whether i have alot on or very little. Does the job just great
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I always have trouble with getting my mascara off and it's not even water proof.! Any idea if this works great getting mascara off.?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Norwich , Norfolk
How does this work on sensitive skin? Is it too harsh?
emilee s.
emilee s.
I have been wanting to try this for a very long time but have sensitive skin. How does this affect sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how this compares to the garnier cleansing oil?
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
Does anyone know if this is an oil free product? how does this compare to Mary kay eye makeup remover?