L'Oréal Paris Clean Artiste Clean Artiste Waterproof & Long Wearing Eye Makeup Remover
Gently and easily removes waterproof makeup. Opthamologist tested.
Clean Artiste Waterproof & Long Wearing Eye Makeup Remover instantly dissolves every trace of eye makeup, even long-wearing foundations and waterproof mascaras, while gently conditioning your lashes.
- Won’t leave a filmy or oily residue on the skin.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Aqua / Water
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Poloxamer 184
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Chloride
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "Waterproof mascara is my go to and I find it extremely hard to remove, this product does the truck with no damage to my lashes" in 3 reviews
- "This stuff works great with waterproof eye makeup, and the 100% oil-free version for sensitive eyes (in blue) is my daily remover." in 2 reviews
- "The best eye makeup remover out there for waterproof eye makeup!" in 1 review
- "It does leave a greasy feel to the skin after using it bevause it's not oil free but I don't mind because I wash my face after using it." in 1 review
- "The best product for removing those tough waterproof eyeliners and mascaras without the burn and rubbing that comes with most other makeup removers." in 1 review
This makeup remover does have 2 aqueous phases that needs to be shaken in order to incorporate the phases together, meaning that there is an oil-like phase. However, when you use it on your face, it doesn't feel oily at all. I feel more comfortable leaving it on my face without needing to wash it off with water or a facial cleanser compared to my other cleansers.
Overall, a great makeup remover!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos