L'Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri 16 Shade Eyeshadow Palette

16 CHERRY-PICKED EYESHADOW SHADES IN ONE PALETTE. DESIGN YOUR CUSTOMISED EYE LOOKS.

- 16 warm, rich eyeshadow colours in one palette
- Cherry-hued shades, including rich burgundies and warm peaches
- Intense colour payoff
- Creamy powder formula that easily blends
- Deliciously fruity fragrance

Introducing new L’Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri Eyeshadow Palette, the must-have eyeshadow palette with the hottest cherry-hued shades. 16 cherry-picked shades from rich burgundies, to warm peaches, to everyday neutrals. Everything you need to create fresh, ‘just woke up like this’ looks, to deep, smoky evening looks.

Each eyeshadow shade is boosted with bold colour pigments, for intense colour payoff. The eyeshadow palette is made up of super-soft, ultra-creamy powder eyeshadows with a velvety texture that blends like a dream. Infused with a delicious, fruity fragrance for an eyeshadow that smells as good as it looks!

Usage:
1. Using a blending brush apply medium toned shade to the outer corner of the eye and sweep along the eyelid where the brow bone hits the crease, in a half-moon motion from the outer corner to the centre of the crease.
2. Apply a darker shade from the palette all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
3. Apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid.

Does this have a scent?
These colors are long lasting or you must use eye primer????
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri 16 Shade Eyeshadow Palette!
King, NC
Love l'oreal products actually some of the first makeup i owned but the color scheme in this pallet is amazing and i love it.. So many different eye looks with this one pallet and i love browns. Love this so blendable and easy .. So pretty.
A good price, but the pigmentation is just okay. The colors are similar to a few other palettes that I have so I’m not going to go out of my to purchase this product. The pallette itself is nice, and has smooth application, with a perfect selection for summer :)
Northborough , MA
This pallet is so big , so many color options and great to mix them and create your own color. You can buy at cvs or on amazon. It’s so big , you can not carry it around but it’s still great, I would definitely always have one of this at home.
Cute little palette with some bright and fun colors. This is a good palette if you are looking to add some variety to your look. Good range of colors and they go on smoothly. Be prepared for some fallout while applying (I try to eyes first and then face/undereyes to cover the fallout). Lasts pretty well if you use an eyeshadow primer.
Tallahassee, FL
I just got this palette and am in love. These are the perfect shades for summer! They are neutral and shimmery! I love how easy they blind and they seem like good quality so far! I would buy this again!!!
Tampa
I love the shades in this one, but it also smells a little chemically. The pigmentation was better in this pallet than previous ones. The browns are especially pigmentated. I have brown eyes and the colors looked really good on them. Would recommend!
Baytown , TX
A good drug store summer fun palette .. Love the mattes and shimmers ... Easy too blend and I personally could make the colors work ... Looked amazing with my eye color and I absolutely love L'Oreal Paris one of my favorite drug store brands.
Jacksonville, NC
I wanted a more summery pallet for this time around but didn’t want to spend so much money and this was so amazing! The shadows were pigmented and blended amazing. The price was also very affordable. I would definitely recommend.
I never received this product or was informed that I was supposed to be receiving this product so there is no way that I can accurately review a product that I never got. I am sure that it is awesome though and that you will enjoy yours if you get it.
Great pigmentation and blendability. I would recommend using a eye shadow base before appliying, without this, towards the end of the day the shadows can be creasy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...