L'Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri 16 Shade Eyeshadow Palette

16 CHERRY-PICKED EYESHADOW SHADES IN ONE PALETTE. DESIGN YOUR CUSTOMISED EYE LOOKS.

- 16 warm, rich eyeshadow colours in one palette
- Cherry-hued shades, including rich burgundies and warm peaches
- Intense colour payoff
- Creamy powder formula that easily blends
- Deliciously fruity fragrance

Introducing new L’Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri Eyeshadow Palette, the must-have eyeshadow palette with the hottest cherry-hued shades. 16 cherry-picked shades from rich burgundies, to warm peaches, to everyday neutrals. Everything you need to create fresh, ‘just woke up like this’ looks, to deep, smoky evening looks.

Each eyeshadow shade is boosted with bold colour pigments, for intense colour payoff. The eyeshadow palette is made up of super-soft, ultra-creamy powder eyeshadows with a velvety texture that blends like a dream. Infused with a delicious, fruity fragrance for an eyeshadow that smells as good as it looks!

Usage:
1. Using a blending brush apply medium toned shade to the outer corner of the eye and sweep along the eyelid where the brow bone hits the crease, in a half-moon motion from the outer corner to the centre of the crease.
2. Apply a darker shade from the palette all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
3. Apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid.

Does this have a scent?
These colors are long lasting or you must use eye primer????
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri 16 Shade Eyeshadow Palette!
Love this palette and the colors blend very good L’oréal I have lots of products of L’Oréal love the mascara and lipstick,and the foundation omg is one of my favorite i have to by more L’Oréal palette I have to try the blush
Giza
Really like this palette, great colours in for most skin tones however there is a lot of fallout from the shadows which isn't the best. Good for travelling with though. L'Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri 16 Shade Eyeshadow Palette
esher, surrey
Warm shades, dark tones, think dark cherries and whip cream. Think warm sunlight and starry nights. This eyeshadow palette really packs a punch for so many occasions and I’m honoured to be able to be an Influenster and review this. I would absolutely recommend.
Isabela
I recently bought this product and the colors are beautiful. They have really good pigmentation, they barely have any fallout. I don't think that this product needs any improvement.
This palette has become one of my most favorite palettes at the moment because it gives me variety of colors to choose from and one palette can actually give you different looks. I will definitely buy again after i finish my palette!
South shields, Tyne and wear
L'Oréal Paris Cherry My Cheri 16 Shade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Bobbi M.
This had a lot of fallout but the pigment was okay. I love this look I created with the peachy pink tones. I got a lot of compliments too, and it lasted all night.
Sault Sainte Marie
L’Oréal has came out with many colourful pallets now, I have been using their products for quite long now! You can make many looks and it’s long lasting, the packaging is cute and I would definitely recommend!
Miami
Tngo muchas paletas de LOréal, porque todas me encantan y son muy buenas, pero esta es espectacular!, La Adoro porque su pigmentacion es excelente, y se puede mezclar muy facilmente, y lo mejor es que estos colores le dan una apariencia a tus ojos Fenomenal!, es demasiado buena esta Paleta, me encanta!!!
Que tal chicas buenas tardes:
Me encantaria saber que estoy pensando acerca de este producto, ¿Qué buena picmentacion y duración tiene el producto ?, ¿Lo recomiendan?
Un cordial saludo
Que tal chicas buenas tardes:
Un cordial saludo
Les Cèdres. Qc
Loving this palette L’Oréal has always had good makeup but they are uping their game. I have brown eyes and these colours really bring them out . Easy to blend I would definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...