L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer

CC Eye Concealer

Is this product helpful? Thanks for the answers!
How is the coverage for this concealer?
Does this conceal dark circles without emphasizing fine lines? [product:loreal-visible-lift-loreal-paris-visible-lift-cc-eye-concealer]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i have super dark dark circles (genetics) and this doesn't completely cover them. i do like it though. it covers enough that i feel comfortable leaving the house though. if i just want to go to the gym or run quick errands it's perfect. if you're looking for full coverage for dark circles this isn't it, but for something lightweight, quick and easy for your purse or gym bag this is it. also, i bought mine in june or july of 2014 and it's january 2015 and it's nowhere close to being out (i use it almost daily).” in reviews
“...great job concealing. I would even say brightening. If you are looking for full coverage I wouldn't say this is the best product but for those of you who are just looking to amp it up a little bit for everyday use this is hands down my favorite. I always keep a backup” in reviews
Longmont, CO
L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer uploaded by Shannon S.
Apologies for my lack of photo adjusting skills, no matter what I do it turns to side. Anyway... I really like the Loreal CC roller concealer. I got 2 shades, Fair and Light since the Light looked lighter than the Fair. When I tried them on though the Fair works much better for me as it's got a pink/cool undertone whereas the Light has more of warm undertone. These are very similar to the Garnier roller ball concealers, I found that one to be more of a warm undertone and did not work for me either. Made me look very sallow looking. I'm so happy with the L'Oreal Fair. Obviously, the rollerball is very convenient and user-friendly. I do one eye at a time because these do dry quickly. They blend easily and dry to a nice finish. You really don't need powder if you don't want to. Feels velvety under eyes, has nice medium coverage. It does not settled in wrinkles or fine lines which is a huge plus and lasts for quite a while. Absolutely recommend!
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Amazon
I like the rollerball idea for a concealer but I find it makes it difficult to get the right amount of product out. The shade range is really poor on this and I find the lightest shade looks dark and orange on me. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Renton, WA
I like L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye. I liked the cooling feeling of the metal roller ball. So helpful for my puffy eyes! It is rather thin so you can apply in layers and build as needed. Felt comfortable on the skin not sticky or tacky. It did not emphasize my fine lines and wrinkles except where using powder. It wasn't as heavy as Tarte was on my eyes. I think NYX color corrector may have helped cover dark circles slightly? But it could also be more layers of L'Oreal.

Some notes as there was a learning curve to application:
1) To make sure you have product on the roller ball you have to point the bottle downward before applying product.
2) It dries down quickly so only one eye at a time! Sometimes it was difficult to blend out. May be better for me to apply before foundation.
3) You don't really need setting powder which is great for me. However I still tested with it.
4) I found 1 layer was not enough to cover and last thru the day(1st mature pics). Would recommend at least 2 for longer lasting wear. (2nd set of mature pics) A primer could even make it last longer.
5) Shade range is small only 3. Has quite a yellow cast to it, so be aware of that. Not sure if the lighter shade fair is pinker. I am neutral so I can wear yellow or pink toned products.

Even with the learning curve,  I liked the feel of this one better than Tarte!  Just a small taste on what is on my beauty blog exploringmakeupinmy40s!

Some notes as there was a learning curve to application:

Dakota Dunes, SD
This is a really nice undereye concealer. It blends out easily and doesn't look cakey at all on the skin. It applies really well too and the roller-ball applicator feels really cool under my eyes. It isn't hard to get the product out at all. I don't notice very much creasing with this concealer either. I think it is definitely worth a try, especially since you get a decent amount of product for a pretty cheap price!
Mount Morris, NY
L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer uploaded by Tatiana V.
I dislike this very much. It sticks to your foundation and gave me zero coverage. It didn’t blend good at all, just sat there no matter how Mandy different ways I tried to use it, I would not buy this again.
I love this concealer so much, it’s the only one I can ever use. I have terribly dark under eye circles and I love the coverage this provides and it’s so easy to put on. It is a bit liquidy so I always leave it under my eyes for a while before blending but I absolutely love the way it turns out
Flushing, MI
L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer uploaded by Melinda H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Under eye concealer that I like is hard for me to find. The roller feels cooling as it goes on which was a surprise. I have to blend and apply twice but that probably due to my under eye coloring.
Louisville , KY
This stuff is amazing. Now I'm a brand snob for sure. You can see that from my reviews. For every drugstore review I have 250 high end makeup reviews (I'm a collector). this stuff had ended up at the bottom of a bag for a while. I just didn't like it initially I guess or probably most likely found something I liked better. Well I've finally fine tuned what works for me when it comes to concealer, primers and foundations on my super excessively oily skin. I really love my matte, full coverage concealers. If you want to do your makeup like a drag queen (aka Instagram and youtuber style) then you go for it but technically concealer is to be worn under makeup in all the places you need either color correction or really full coverage. That way you can wear a medium coverage or less foundation and not look like you're wearing a cakey mask. It's gross looking outside of pictures. Especially in sunlight. So I love my NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer and sometimes even my Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer rivals that one but I have acne and fine lines under my eyes from no sleep. I pick at my face and pop my acne (gross I know but it matters pertaining to this product) and i end up with scabs. This would be the equivalent of a dry skin patch I suppose. My two go to concealers tend to cling to those dry skin flakey pieces and sink into any lines. They are meant for extremely oily skin and they work well for that purpose. I couldn't live without them. But for these two purposes I need something with a thinner base that still has great coverage. That's what I get here with this product. It's amazing for my under eyes as it immediately counter acts the blue/ green from tiredness and brings me back to my natural color and in turn giving me a well rested look. It's also got a watery base but its not super wet. Its just thin but concentrated at the same time. So it doesn't sink into lines under my eyes at all. And for my acne and scabs it feels really cooling with that ball. I feel like it counteracts a bit of the inflammation and redness. It also doesn't cake up onto these dry flakey areas and looks completely realistic while moisturizing these areas just a tad. But not so much that I can't wear it or that it breaks me out. Its just literally in the perfect middle area and I completely recommend this product. Its one of 2 drugstore makeup products I would recommend. The only thing I don't like is how unsanitary this is. I really do like the metal rolling ball applicator. It's always cold so it does sooth whatever area youre putting it on BUT you're basically assuring that germs go right back into the concealer and get mixed in really well. That's gross and you will need to replace every 6 months at most after first use. Probably every 3 if you have acne unless you apply it to a brush first and then to your face. It has amazing coverage. Full coverage for sure. It's got a fantastic amount of product for the price and its easy to find and cheap to purchase. I totally recommend to anyone and everyone.
Flemington, NJ
I have been using this for honestly probably a year and it has not run out yet. It is definitely more of a light coverage concealer that I wear on a no makeup makeup day. The roller ball applicator is cooling and this does not crease either.
Elizabethtown, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I ran out of concealers so I been using this one since I am too lazy to buy a new one. This one actually works pretty good. It’s a decent shade, and lasts long without changing color. It’s easy to blend and has a matte finish. For the price it’s pretty effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evarts, KY
3 years ago
Elizabeth C. • 2 years ago
Absolutely. The watery consistency all but guarantees it and thats the reason i use this on my under eyes instead of a thicker more favorite concealer