L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer

CC Eye Concealer

Is this product helpful? Thanks for the answers!
How is the coverage for this concealer?
Does this conceal dark circles without emphasizing fine lines? [product:loreal-visible-lift-loreal-paris-visible-lift-cc-eye-concealer]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i have super dark dark circles (genetics) and this doesn't completely cover them. i do like it though. it covers enough that i feel comfortable leaving the house though. if i just want to go to the gym or run quick errands it's perfect. if you're looking for full coverage for dark circles this isn't it, but for something lightweight, quick and easy for your purse or gym bag this is it. also, i bought mine in june or july of 2014 and it's january 2015 and it's nowhere close to being out (i use it almost daily).” in reviews
“...great job concealing. I would even say brightening. If you are looking for full coverage I wouldn't say this is the best product but for those of you who are just looking to amp it up a little bit for everyday use this is hands down my favorite. I always keep a backup” in reviews
I really like this product. The roll on applicator makes it super simple to apply. I've tried a lot of concealers, but this is one of my favorites. It's not too thick, and cakey. I also use it to cover other blemishes, and it does not disappoint. Definitely a great product.
Helena, MT
Tried this as something new and wasn't happy, the product doesn't come out very well, or evenly. The roller ball is cold and the concealer is watery. As far as lifting and "erasing" fatigue I noticed less puffiness under my eyes.
Petaluma, CA
I love how this is in a rollerball form. It makes the makeup routine easier and it helps depuff my eyes as I put on makeup rather than taking more time on using other products to depufff my eyes. This is not expensive and I will definitely repurchase.
san rafael, CA
L'Oréal Paris CC Eye Concealer uploaded by Mara K.
I think the roller ball is kind of strange but I'm trying to learn to use it I kind of use it as an all over face concealer not just under my eyes but I like this in this of it I feel like it doesn't give as much good coverage
I didnt like this product at all. For me it doesn't have good coverage and the applicator isn't good at all. It's hard to get the product out and I don't like the cold feeling I get with the rollerball.
This was not terrible but it was not great either. I felt like although it was thin and blendable, the coverage was just not there for me. The rolling applicator leaks product and the cap gets messy.
Hollywood, FL
I use this for puffiness and dark circles, as well as for its sheer to medium liquid creamy blend able coverage. I'd say it's more sheer and runny than other under eye concealing treatments in its price range.
Heiskell , TN
I really liked this concealer! Great coverage and didn't crease in fine lines under the eyes. Definitely recommend for those with and with out lines around the eyes! Great brightening color!
Memphis, TN
I use this concealer every once and a while, and quite honestly need to move a shade up. It's very good, actually. It's a very thin consistency and I really like the roller ball. It goes on smooth and very cool and blends out beautifully with fingers OR a sponge. Has a light/medium coverage. Highly recommend!
Jacksonville, FL
This product is absolutely amazing! It goes well with my skin tone. I had my mother use it because she has dark curcles around her eyes and I thought it might've been a good idea for her. And it worked. I had bought some more for her. She was gorgeous and happy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evarts, KY
3 years ago
Elizabeth C. • 2 years ago
Absolutely. The watery consistency all but guarantees it and thats the reason i use this on my under eyes instead of a thicker more favorite concealer