BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Casting Creme Gloss - At last a conditioning colour - without ammonia, with visible shimmering tones, harmonious grey coverage. Innovation: the L'Oreal Laboratories create a new generation of no-ammonia colourants. Rich, glossy colour with visiblt...

Buy on Amazon
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
L'Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss
Es muy fácil dé usar ya que la botella trae un pico que hace el trabajo de teñir más fácil, me encanta cambiar de look todo el tiempo, y verme distinta, y utilizar el tinte De Loreal París es excelente para ello, están cremoso y contiene tanto color que deja el cabello muy colorido, hermoso
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
I have blond hair. I’m using this as a toner! It’s really good. Good colors in pallete. Blinds are natural. Comfortable to use at home. Not big price. It really do not distruct your hair! I love 910 and 810
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a great product. When I want to
change things up a bit i always go to this for my hair color. It leaves it so soft and shiny and looking great for weeks!
Stephanie K.
new york
Very nice gloss. It is super easy to use and gives a great end product. Can be found at most major retailers and drug stores
Tamar M.
I have used dark brown colour to dye my hair. it makes my hair sleek and soft, but the dye washes often very soon.
Jismary M.
seven spring
te deja el cabello cedoso super suave no te lo maltrata u es bueno por su precio tan bien lo recomiendo...
Taiane S.
San Francisco , CA
I like to use the casting creme gloss because I can try new collors each month ahhahaha I love it
hala a.
I was searching for temporary hair dye and this is the only one I found in the local drug store lucky me
It is really good I got one of the reddish shades and it turned like the box exactly
The only thing that I kept it on my hair for 45 min
I know this is not good but it didn't dry my hair actually it was in good condition
The color started to fade after 2 months and now after 4 months I still got some red hint
The only wired thing that after dying your hair the color will appear in the water every time you shower for 8 or 10 showers
I will try it again in two monthes but with blond shade this time
Tina S.
London
I am really happy with this the colour casting series. I love the colour I use and they had great variety. I think it very gentle on my hair and I haven’t noticed any damage on my hair since I started using it (about a year). I do my hair at home and the kit contains everything you need. My hair feels and looks amazing right after colouring and the best part is, it comes with the best conditioner I have ever used! A tiny bottle but it is amazing my absolute favourite - too bad they don’t sell it in a full size bottle!
Katie J.
Carterton, Oxfordshire
I used this hair dye in the colour “Amber” back in September. I was a light blonde and went to go ginger for a black widow cosplay. At first, the dye went almost burgundy and a weird browny red colour, which was faded so I hated it. But as if was semi permanent it faded into a lovely gingery blonde colour which wasn’t too orange. I got so many compliments of people saying I suited it, which was great. It lasted almost two months, which was perfect.