BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Cashmere Perfect Blush Heavenly Peach PACK OF 3 PCS see more...

• Does the blush stay all day? I have combination skin and for crea...1 Answers
  • Is this a sheer product? Can it be built up? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Really not a great blush! It is so sticky even after blending in. While its color is nice it really doesn't live up to what I have come to expect from L'Oreal products. I definitely wouldn't purchase this again even though it is super easy to find at my local drugstore.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
I personally don't care for liquid blush but this one works for me. It's cheap and goes on smoothly. It has a hint of sparkle and I like that. I like a more natural look and a little of this goes a long way.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK
 really loved on this went on and the color was so pretty.  This primer really held my makeup on all day.  It was easy to blend
Alysia H.
This loreal blush is very odd to me, I thought id try it but not sure how I like liquid blush. It was kindof odd to me.
Ashley S.
Easy to apply and the color is absolutely stunning. Just not into the whole cream blush phonominom.
Joyful s.
Lincoln, NE
Too pasty. Leaves a sticky feeling after being applied. Color is nice. But needs to be a powder.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Good makeup; wish it was available in more department stores around the area.
carlin p.
Alachua, FL
I actually prefer this because it stays so much longer and looks more natural
Tamara S.
Such a subtle blush. Great lightweigh peachy blush for all seasons. I love peach colors in my make up. I think those colors suit every skin tone and can be the ideal blush color for different make up. Love the formula. It gives a natural finish. Love loreal ❤
Ana Julia m.
Otimo minha amg tem um, eu usei e me apaxonei recommendo muito. #amo #tivequecompra #MARAVILHOSO. Particularmente sou mais desses blushs assim por em pó pra mim nao funciona muito.
Justine D.
Does the blush stay all day? I have combination skin and for cream blush to stay on my skin is a little bit tricky.
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
Is this a sheer product? Can it be built up?