L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara

Carbon Black Mascara

Does this make your lashes seem longer ?
Does anyone know what’s best to take off the product without leaving black under your eyes L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara?
Iss this a good mascara ??
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Wow! This mascara is amazing! L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black give you crazy length that never clumps. You can really pack on this mascara, it will never clump on you. When I first tried this mascara my eyelashes touched my eyebrows, the claims that it has 2x the intensity are true, my eyelashes were 2x more awesome. The only thing I'm missing on this mascara to be super amazing is volume. This mascara gives great length but no volume at the root of the eyelashes.” in reviews
“It coats nice and evenly. It makes lashes look ten times longer and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a lengthening mascara.” in reviews
“...shopping trip to Target. So happy I did! Nice length and volume and it separates perfectly. Great mascara and great price!” in reviews
“I LOVE this mascara. I have pretty long lashes already, and this product is perfect for me. The "brush" is thin and allows me to apply the mascara to each lash flawlessly. I prefer it to all "high end" products I have tried.” in reviews
marietta
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara uploaded by Amariya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
literally my favorite product! I use it daily when I’m not wearing falsies. I actually found the product through a friend years ago and I always wondered why her lashes looked almost as if she had falsies on. Just a few coats and quick eyelash curler! You’re good to go! Highly recommend! Haven’t found another since I’ve been trying new mascaras! L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Original Mascara 💘
Purchased at: ULTA
Gets the job done but definitely not worth raving about. The brush is thin and flimsy so getting a good, solid brush stroke is hard because even pressing lightly will make your lashes bend backwards. The bristles are short and like I said flimsy so it’s hard to apply. I have long, naturally curled lashes and this mascara did nothing for me. I’m actually pretty disappointed. I like a full, volume, dramatic lash look and this will clump your lashes and make them look thin and sparse. I wouldn’t recommend unless you like that natural look where it looks like you’re not wearing mascara at all but then, what’s the point of even putting mascara on then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edinburg, TX
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara uploaded by April E.
I have always heard so many great things about the L’Oréal Telescopic. I had heard Kim Kardashian wore this mascara on her wedding day to Kris Humphries because she loves it and then I heard a lot beauty gurus on YouTube talk about how amazing it is so I decided to try it out. This mascara has a long thin tip and it elongates the lashes and it is practically impossible to get clumpy lashes. The telescopic is better than some luxury brand mascaras that’s for sure. I would improve this product with just a tad bit of more volume. It looks great when you want to wear natural makeup and you want everyone to focus on your long lashes.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the best mascara for beautiful natural looking lashes. For a more dramatic lashes add a second coat. It never clumps up or makes your lashes look like spider legs. The wand is tiny but don’t be fooled. It will evenly distribute the product on each individual lash. The smaller the wand the easier it is to get in the corners of the eye. I’ve tried other drug store mascaras such as covergirl falsies mascara. It has a great mascara formula but the brush is so big it clumps all the product together. Even higher end mascaras have the same issue. This is affordable and has great quality.
Ashland, WI
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara uploaded by Morgan A.
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara uploaded by Morgan A.
L’Oréal Paris telescopic mascara is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! If you’re anything like me, you love bold and longer looking eyelashes! Every layer you put on makes your lashes longer and thicker. I love this product and will continue to use!
I typically use L’Oréal’s Voluminous mascara, but tried this on a whim when my drugstore was out of my color in Voluminous. What I love about this mascara is the brush - it separates your lashes so well to magnify them and define them, and in turn makes them seem so much longer. The brush literally looks like a comb, which is pretty different from the brush on Voluminous, and it works so well! The mascara formula is more of a gel, similar to CoverGirl’s LashBlast, which is great because it holds your eyelashes in place well after their combed through with the wand, but does make your eyelashes a little hard and stiff (if that’s an irritant when you take your make up off).
Indianapolis, IN
This has been my go to mascara as of recently. Not only is it widely available but the price point is great - only $10! I have naturally pretty short lashes and this product gives them a great length. I’ve never had a problem applying multiple layers or with it making my lashes clumpy. I’ve also never experienced this mascara having a short life span and by that I mean it doesn’t dry out quickly at all! The product works like you just opened the tube every time.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I really wanted to love this mascara because I've heard such great things, however, it just does not work for me. It adds extreme length to my eyelashes but makes them clump together so much that it looks like I have half the eyelashes I have. I would much rather have fuller eyelashes than longer ones. I have know started with Better Than Sex mascara and then applied a small amount of Telescopic and it creates the perfect mix of length and fullness.
Arlington, VA
1,036 reviews
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara uploaded by Rhonda J.
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the L’Oréal telescopic original lengthening mascara. This is a very black mascara that has a brush that is designed to separate and coat lashes. Has a very skinny brush. Comes in two shades, deep black and brown. If you are looking for some “umph”, this is not the mascara for you. It’s very natural. The formula is a little wet and separates/lengthens lashes. This does not give any volume. This is not clumpy at all, I used it for a month and never experienced any clumps. Not heavy at all, it holds a curl. I did not experience any flaking.
columbus
Purchased at: CVS
It really does wonders for your lashes. The packaging is sleek and nice. It’s really easy to use. This product is amazing and it’s easy to apply because the wand is skinny and the bristles are short. So when you apply it doesn’t obstruct your eyesight. It works really good if you have long lashes and short lashes. This mascara makes me look like I have actually lashes lol. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Original Mascara

418 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tucson , AZ
il y a 3 jours
Alison F. • il y a 3 jours
The telescopic mascara adds essentially no volume, just a lot of length, hence the name. If you want volume I would go another route, but you can always double up to get the benefits of 2 different products!
il y a 11 jours
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara is this product as lengthening as promised? is it worth the try?
Trinity C. • il y a 9 jours
Yess it is! It’s definitely worth a try better than most high end mascaras I’ve used.
Tetouan
il y a un mois
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara Any ideas about this mascara , I have heard so many people raving about it ?
Kat M. • il y a un mois
It's a nice mascara and the small want is nice for both top and lower lashes. It holds up all day and drys quick. It definitely is a wet formula but drys nicely without being crusty or thick
maricopa
il y a un mois
L'Oréal Paris Carbon Black Mascara Can someone tell me if this mascara makes your eyelashes long cause I really like the false eyelash look but don’t know how to put them on 😂?
Kat M. • il y a un mois
It won't give a fake lash look but most definitely will give you the longer look