BeautyEyeEyelinerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner

L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner

How long lasting is this eyeliner? i have hooded eyes which usually wears at my eyeliner if i do a wing, and NEED a long lasting liquid eyeliner
How long does this tube last? I can’t seem to find an eyeliner that doesn’t run out within a couple weeks. Also, does the felt tip help draw a smoother line?
How well does this work for people with hooded eyelids? How long does it last before the felt tip starts to get dry?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it.in reviews
...never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner.in reviews
The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?in reviews
Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner.in reviews
I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense).in reviews
Catherine G.
Mansfield, OH
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Catherine G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Carbon Black
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I’ve tried many liquid eyeliners and this one is the best. It stays on all day and it doesn’t bother my eyes. I’ve used it for 10 years.
Marina G.
Evans, GA
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Marina G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Carbon Black
I love this eyeliner, I been using this eyeliner for over 7 years ! It’s easy to put on and the tip is perfect for perfect line ! It lasts long and good prices ! I would highly recommend this eyeliner! 🪄❤️
Aly A.
Radford, VA
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Aly A.
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Aly A.
Review for: Carbon Black
I’ve been using this eyeliner since I first began using eyeliner and it has never failed me. Works just like a paint brush and goes on so smoothly. It is not waterproof but I prefer for my makeup to easily wash off after a long day so I absolutely love it! I will say that if this product gets into your eyes it is a little dreadful but in the 10 years that I’ve used this product that has only happened to me once. The only other downside is if you wear it to sleep then you will wake up with it all clumped up or half off but if used properly it looks amazing and it’s so much quicker for me to apply then other eyeliners because of how similar it is to a paint brush.
Suly G.
Sacramento, CA
The only down side to this liquid eyeliner is that it's not black enough for me.. I love my winged liner to be really dark and this one didnt cut it. The brush is amazing just the color looked like it was watered down or something.
Julie  R.
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This L’Oreal Paris Liquid eyeliner is the bomb I love how it makes my eyes pop and give me that sexy classy look
Renita F.
Jacksonville, FL
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Renita F.
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Renita F.
Review for: Carbon Black
This is one of the best eyeliner I have ever used. No matter rain or shine, it never budge or smudge at all. Even after 8-10 hrs it remains intact and comes off very easily with makeup remover.
Erica F.
Breckenridge, TX
I love this liner! It goes on smooth and lasts ALL DAY! no smudging no smearing! nice dark bold color! Easy to apply! I get the perfect winged look with this stuff! Plus its affordable! WIN!
Melina L.
Naperville, IL
I like this eyeliner because it's like a pen and easy to use. But after a while it dried out I need a similar product but something that won't dry out as fast
marlene G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this eye liner it's so easy to use and it stays on. It doesn't crack and looks super black
Maesha H.
Chesapeake, VA
L'Oreal Paris Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Maesha H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Carbon Black
This is a good product, however, I am not great at doing liquid eyeliner so it didnt go to great for me. I think it glides on smoothly and is very pigmented. I dont use this but my mom does all the time. I would reccommend this to people who like liquid eyeliner. Not for me though
Ask a question to the Influenster community...