L'Oréal Paris Brush Proof

Brushing hair can be the cause of breakage for a client with any hair type. By spraying your brush with Brush Proof, hair is protected from breakage, instantly detangled and left with a soft finish. Retail Tip: Because there is no other product like this on the market, trial is key. After blow-drying, describe the product as you spray it onto your brush. After brushing, instruct your client to run her fingers through her hair and directly look at her ends to see her split ends disappear. For more information: Download the Serie Expert Care Chart

Does it work on Afrokink hair ?
I have tried several L'Oréal products and I was never disappointed. so this spray is as good as they say in hair nutrition I would like to try it!
how affective is this product?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Brush Proof!
Kirsten F.
Abingdon, MD
I can’t really see a difference in anything when I use this, but it has a pleasant scent.
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
I received a sample of this spray in an Ipsy Bag. Pretty impressed with it. Holds really well and you can brush it out. Since my hair is fine, it makes a big difference when you can brush out the product easily.
Kendra J.
Salyersville, KY
Really wanting to try this! L’Oréal has really stepped up their hair care game lately!!![brand:loreal]
Sarah W.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this spray for my long, dry hair. If I have tangles that will not budge, one spray of the brush proof and I’m able to brush right through them. Perfect product for me!
Rosa E.
Salem, OR
I really didn't enjoy using this product it made my hair kinda Tangled I love how it smells and how can easily find in any store but other than that it's a good product.
Mary B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This didn’t work well for my dry hair . I just don’t think dry shampoo is for me I would probably not repurchase this
Cris R.
Coppell, TX
This one is my favorite! Perfect for fragile hair prone to breakage. It has vitamin B6 + BIOTIN and eliminate breakage during brushing, detangle difficult knots instantly, provides softness and shine!
Minnelle K.
Anaheim, CA
Smells so so good! Reduced tangling in my hair (and my hair gets really tangled) the smell has to be my favorite part!
Rowda M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This smells great but it did leave my hair feeling greasy. I will use less next time. #LOrealProUS #SerieExpertUS #complimentary @lorealprofessionnel.us @Influenster
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
L'Oréal Paris Brush Proof uploaded by Nora G.
I absolutely love this product !! Finally something I can use to help me comb my hair without damaging and breaking it ! This is such a well formulated product and works like true magic! I highly recommend it ! Definitely worth the price! I have very thick waxy hair and this has been a life changer when it comes to the texture and health of my hair ! So lucky I received it for testing reasons 💖💖