BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

3-in-1 Mechanical Pencil with Spoolie and Triangular Tip.

Brow Stylist® Shape&Fill TM/MC makes the art of brows easy. The triangular tip brow pencil precisely outlines, easily shades, and evenly fills in brows. This L'Oréal Brow Stylist pencil has a soft styling spoolie that blends for shaped brows.

Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

• Synthetic Japan Wax

• I absolutely love brow stylist pencil but it’s sold out l...1 Answers
  • I have this pencil in Cool Blonde and am actually on my 3...1 Answers
  • Cheaper but better than ABH's version of this product?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil
  • "I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I am new to the whole filling in my eyebrows" thing, and this makes it soooo easy. I use the light brown color even though my eyebrows are dark brown. I find that if I make my eyebrows too dark, I look mean and aggressive. If I go a little lighter they look natural. In the photo you can see that one eyebrow is done, and one is not." in 27 reviews
Ashley C.
98360
This product work so well because it’s super creamy and blends so well. If you go in too heavy you can easily Bush it out to look great. The only down side to the product is that it isn’t the longest lasting but it still lasts the picture is about 8 hours later. I love this product definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love the shape of this pencil! And you get so so so much product, I use the blonde pencil but compared to the brow stylist definer it is definitely a lot darker, I've been using the brow stylist definer for the longest time and when I saw this I definitely wanted to try it because of the shape. I'm not sure which one I like better I kind of like them both the same except I prefer the shade of the brow stylist definer.
Cheyanna S.
I got this hoping that it would be a dupe for higher-end brow pencils but I'm a bit disappointed by it. The formula is smooth but it doesn't really stick well to my skin and smudges easily. I do reach for it when I'm in a hurry because I can use this in the passenger seat of a car on my way somewhere. It's really convenient to have a spoolie on the other end of it as well. I purchased the shade brunette and it suits me pretty well. I am a dark brunette but I prefer a lighter brow and this one isn't to pigmented or intense which is great. There's a bit of a learning curve with a triangular tip but once you get the hang of how to hold it it can be quite nifty. Again my only complaint really is the formula not having a lot of staying power.
Karissa L.
Frankfort
They need more colors, but overall a good product if you defined brows without the overkill (drag queen brows). I love the angle in the pencil, it makes it easier. It’s a creamy formula and blends really easily. However it does wipe off pretty easy too, which isn’t a bad thing in my case bc I make slight mistakes sometimes and can just use my finger to correct.
Vanessa C.
I wish I could give this a 3.5, because it has some very good features. I like the ease of this product and the attached spoolie. It’s very quick to fill in your brows in the morning, and if you go through with the spoolie right after, it doesn’t look completely ridiculous. But you get a much more natural look with a powder. I got this because I thought the teardrop shape would allow me to draw in some hairs with the thin tip, but the formula is so creamy that once you apply it to your eyebrow with any pressure at all, it looses the sharpness of the thin end and you just have full coverage. It is very fast, though, and I wear glasses that pretty much cover my brows, so I use this most mornings even though it’s not my favorite.
Tina I.
Maricopa , AZ
The product goes on smooth and even. I like the color also as it's not too dark and not want, some brow products start to get too much of a grey tone on them. One thing I woukd change is the size of the stick. It's hard to shape edges with it being so thick. The size works great to fill in brows, but difficult to shape edges. It seems to stay on all day which is a bonus!
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
LOVED this product. I got it as a gift, and while I love the outcome of the product, I just cant get behind using pencils to fill out my brows. The color is AMAZING, and it’s hard to smudge unless youre rubbing right across your eyebrow aggressively. The spooly on the end was too soft, though, and I had a hard time brushing through my brows.
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
To save a little money, I switched from the Anastasia Brow Definer to the Loreal Brow Stylist a few months ago. Overall, I'm satisfied with the switch.

The Brow Stylist is super easy to apply. Like the Anastasia, the product is triangular, which makes application very quick. The product is creamy and easy to blend out - sometimes a little too easy, so blend with a light hand. Despite the creaminess, it has decent staying power; my brows are always still intact at the end of a work day. The brunette shade skews a little too warm for my liking, but it isn't very noticeable once applied.

This gives me the full but soft brow look that I love with little effort at a good price point - I'll be repurchasing!
Elianna P.
The formula of this product is good, however, the colors available do not really match my brow color. Their selection of colors is really small, I have dark hair but my eyebrows are lighter, almost ashy, so the colors available don’t really match me. Besides the lack of variety in color, I would say the actual product is pretty good, so long as the color matches you.
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
If your looking for a dupe for the Anastasia brow wiz look no further I am in love with this brow product it's so easy to use and very pigmented to the point I don't have to use any type of gel or anything to set my brows after using this and for such a great price!!! L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil
Sarah W.
I have this pencil in Cool Blonde and am actually on my 3rd one. I have lived the product. However today when I used it it looked fine, but after some time it seemed that it oxidised or something and turned really orangey on me. I’m about 1/3 of the way through this pencil and it just started happening. Has anyone had this experience before?
Elena F.
Cheaper but better than ABH's version of this product?
Pan S.
I absolutely love brow stylist pencil but it’s sold out last time I went to the store ....so how is this one compare to the pencil ...I feel like the angle tip would not be as precise as the pencil ....what is ur experience ?