L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Sariah C.L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Sydney B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

3-in-1 Mechanical Pencil with Spoolie and Triangular Tip.

Brow Stylist® Shape&Fill TM/MC makes the art of brows easy. The triangular tip brow pencil precisely outlines, easily shades, and evenly fills in brows. This L'Oréal Brow Stylist pencil has a soft styling spoolie that blends for shaped brows.

Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

• Synthetic Japan Wax

• Mica
  • CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide

Beth H.
Columbia, MD
I've been using their Brow Definer for about a year, but wanted a bigger pencil to work more quickly. This product is perfect for that - gives a more natural look and is super easy to brush through your brows with the spoolie. Works just like ABH's identical pencil. Save yourself some money and grab this one instead.
Alicia B.
Ive always Used the tarte one but it can fall out easy at the end when it costs so much so i saw jaclyn hill talk about this and i have to say its just as amazing as tarte and makes my brow fill in time way shorter
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I am new to the whole filling in my eyebrows" thing, and this makes it soooo easy. I use the light brown color even though my eyebrows are dark brown. I find that if I make my eyebrows too dark, I look mean and aggressive. If I go a little lighter they look natural.

In the photo you can see that one eyebrow is done, and one is not.
Jessica R.
Orange
I love how it fills in and has a natural look it goes on smooth and the shaper does what it's supposed to do. It's almost like I don't have any brow filler on you can't even tell the crown part of it has a unique shape to help for precision and it's wonderful
Rocio S.
Des Moines , IA
I really like this brow pencil because it reminds me of my Anastasia brow definer so much. The only thing is that it does tug a bit on my brows which sometimes pull out my brow hair. So it's not extremely creamy but it does very well. It's very pigmented and fills in my brows quickly. I also love that it's so affordable!
Carie Y.
Raleigh
THE BEST AND FIRST BROW PENCIL I EVER USED !!! It maybe 8 dollars, but it works fine, the pigment is fantastic, it may feel a bit waxy and hard to use, but you'll get the use of it. I got it from Walmart. I would recommend it if you can afford anything else.
Victoria S.
Reisterstown, MD
I would say this is a great show for the Anastasia Brow Wiz but at a more affordable price! I love the pigment and control of this product!
Emily M.
The pencil is too soft for my liking, but I love having a spoolie on one end so everything I need is together in one product.
Elena F.
Cheaper but better than ABH's version of this product?