L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Shape & Fill 420 Dark Brunette - 0.45oz uploaded by Sydney B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Define your brow statement. Brow Stylist Shape and Fill is a unique 3-in-1 mechanical pencil with spoolie. The triangular tip precisely outlines, easily shades, and evenly fills brows. Soft styling spoolie blends for shaped brows. Start with clean, brushed brows. Outline with edge for precise lines. Shade with the flat side for even coverage. Define tail using tip. Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Color: 420 Dark Brunette. see more...

Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I am new to the whole filling in my eyebrows" thing, and this makes it soooo easy. I use the light brown color even though my eyebrows are dark brown. I find that if I make my eyebrows too dark, I look mean and aggressive. If I go a little lighter they look natural.

In the photo you can see that one eyebrow is done, and one is not.
Rocio S.
Rocio S.
Des moines, IA
I really like this brow pencil because it reminds me of my Anastasia brow definer so much. The only thing is that it does tug a bit on my brows which sometimes pull out my brow hair. So it's not extremely creamy but it does very well. It's very pigmented and fills in my brows quickly. I also love that it's so affordable!