5 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Achieve defined brows in as easy as 1, 2, 3 with the L Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor. Bold Brow Look 2 Ophthamologist Tested 3 Suitable for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers This 3-in-1 tool allows you to draw, shape, and set for perfectly shaped brows every time. see more...

• I usually use an eyebrow pomade, how does a pencil compare?? I've b...2 Answers
  • Does is clump and does is stay long4 Answers
  • How does this compare to Anastasia Beverly Hills?2 Answers
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Review for: 385 Transparent
When I found this, I was skeptical about whether or not a drug store brand could compare to the more prestige brands. But did it ever! This gel works so good at filling in my brows, plumping them up a bit, and holding them in place. The price is unbeatable for the quality of product you get, and it's available at local drug stores, which makes it even that much better. I purchase this on a regular basis, though the size is so much bigger than the prestige brands that I don't have to purchase very often. A little goes a loooong way. If you want to try a tinted, plumping eyebrow gel, you cannot go wrong with this one.
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: 365 Dark Brunette
This is one of the better brow pencils I've tried. I do my brows on a daily basis and this has been my go-to for the last few months. The product lasts all day and blends well with my natural hair color. If you try to fill your brows in solid it will definitely look too heavy. The better way to use it is to line the bottom, line the top lightly, and use the brush to blend. Looks natural but still polished. Most days I do without the wax as it often crumbles and needs re-sharpening.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: 360 Brunette
I loved this brow sculpture from L'oréal. It was really easy to use. I was kinda skeptical but anxious to use it because it seems so professional with all the things it does but it worked great. It really accentuated my eyebrows when they were waxed and made them looked great when it was time for a touch up. I got mines when t was on sale at Walgreens for $6.99 and would definitely buy again.
York, PA
Review for: 385 Transparent
I bought this because i wanted to see if it was better than my clear brow gel by Anastasia Beverly Hills! And it really is similar. I really love the small wand. It helps me apply the gel on my brows nicely. The hold is nice but i noticed that it isn't as strong as my Anastasia brow gel. If you're on a budget this is a great alternative to high end brow gels!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Hilo, HI
This was really great. If you have thick brows and just need a little filler, this works well. It applies easily with the brush and is true to its color. It's good to keep for on the go quick makeup. Application is smooth and sleek so even if you have sparse eyebrows this works nicely for a natural look. Definitely keeping this in my to go make up bag.
Madalyn D.
Madalyn D.
Marianna, FL
This does what it says it fills in your brows but I almost want to say that it's too pigmented because it can give you some very intense brows in a hurry. I actually bought this because I thought the wax end was a highlighting pencil. Sadly it was not and this wax is not very good it makes your brows clumpy looking and for lack of a better term waxy.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
He comprado este después de ver un anuncio publicitario. Es muy fácil de usar y sintió que el revestimiento se aplica muy fácilmente. Me gusta la cera que se fijan en el otro extremo, ya que ayuda conjuntos cejas sin necesidad de utilizar un gel grumoso que a veces se seca. Es muy bueno para viajar como el lápiz incluye un cepillo de cejas
Navia J.
Navia J.
Childersburg, AL
I love the idea of this product, im more of a pomade type of gal, while this isnt a bad product, just that im not used to doing my brows with a pencil, i know i know, horrible, right? i've triiied haha never works, sometimes i never get the shape, sometimes its not as sharp as i would like it, maybe i just need some more training.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Super Liner Artist 04 Dark
The pencil I got at Target. I love this brow pencil. Easy to use, last all day. It's even stayed on through my sweaty workouts. I have had no issues with smudges or it dripping downing my face as I push through Jillian Michaels ab workouts. The application process is very simple with lots of control at your fingertips.
LaKeshia J.
LaKeshia J.
Review for: 385 Transparent
I will admit, YouTube made me buy it, but I am glad I did. This is a great drugstore product if you are not looking to spend high end prices. It is useful for days where you don't want to fill in your brows but also does a great job of holding your brow products in place if you do choose to fill in.
Neha R.
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does is clump and does is stay long
Katie O.
Katie O.
Any tips on how to use this? I've never done my eyebrows before and wanted to start with something simple.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Grater Manchester , ['', '', '']
I usually use an eyebrow pomade, how does a pencil compare?? I've been very skeptical about changing to a pencil any advice?
York, PA
How does this compare to Anastasia Beverly Hills?