BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

All-in-one brow kit. Professional results. Shaped brows.

L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit makes the art of eyebrow shaping easy. This ultimate brow kit combines an arch-perfecting wax, eyebrow powder and tools that let you shape, shade & style like a pro. Tweezers, angled brush, and spoolie included.

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Panthenol

Wax Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Talc, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Nylon-12, Stearyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum / Fragrance, Paraffin, Bht, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate

• The shade color doesn't work for me I don't know what I'm doing w...1 Answers
  • Comparable to Anistasia Beverly Hills?? 1 Answers
  • I am a big fan of the brow pencil but does anyone prefer these pa...2 Answers
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
This is a decent product. Great for beginners! My favorite part is the mini tweezers that I was surprised to find when I first opened up my kit! I do like how the brow powder is a nice neutral tone and looks subtle underneath my naturally dark eyebrow hairs. It doesn't have that reddish tint that other brow products tend to have, plus it doubles well when you're in a pinch and can't find a good brown eyeshadow! However, the gel side of it I find tricky to work with. I feel like no matter how much I dig the angled brush into it, the product is barely picked up. I much prefer softer eyebrow gels such as the one contained in the NYX eyebrow cake powder.
Aaliyah M.
This kit comes with everything you need to do your brows on the go. The tweezer is actually pretty good and grips onto the hairs well. The brush is not too bad either. The powder is a hard waxy consistency which I do like so that the shadow can stay on but the wax was too light and gray for me which sucks. The powder is a decent universal shade for brunettes. I was able to achieve a nice soft brow but I do have to be mindful to not wipe my forehead but this isn't budge proof. I wouldn't purchase except if I really needed an all in one kit bc I lost my daily brow make up. I received this for free for review from Influenster
Amany I.
I have reaaally dark eyebrows, and I unfortunately got the light to medium kit but I still gave it a try. This is great! I use it for everyday and my eyebrows look super natural no one can notice they are filled in. And no kidding, they've been getting more compliments than before. I love the mirror in it and the tweezer is SO good. The brush and spoolie it comes with I don't really use because the handle is sooo small it is uncomfortable to hold. UPDATE: The wax dried completely in less than a month. Really disappointed.
marie A.
I really like L'Oreals Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit. love that it comes with a wax, brow powder, tweezers, and double sided brush (Spoolie +angled brush) how ever it is very light, way to like for my dark brow/black hair. i didn't pick the color since influenster sent it to me. now i know i will need the medium to dark when i purchase this in stores. . . powder is very light when used by itself the wax intensify the color . recommend if u have blond or light brown hair.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I got this free from Influenster, but I can honestly say that I love this product. It's compact, it comes with a useful mini brush, spooly, and tweezers, and it comes with the powder and pomade. I have the shade light to medium and I find that it matches my brow color really well. I don't typically dip into the pomade, but I like that I can get good use out of every single thing and nothing goes to waste. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
M M.
I have relatively full brows so I never thought I would need to fill them but turns out I too could benefit from this product! I got it in a voxbox and figured I may as well give it a try & at least enjoy the mini tweezers, spoolie and angled brush it comes with. I cannot really compare it to competitors since it is the first time I've used something like this BUT it looks REALLY good on me which is a sign that the application is very easy.
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
I received this L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Prep Shape & Pro Kit for free courtesy from Influenster as part of #LorealMakeup VoxBox. This product hands down BEAUTIFUL! It totally makes my eyebrows perfect, beautiful, and look gorgeous. The kit has all the essentials I need for perfect eyebrows. A must-have item for sure! and super LOVE this product. I highly recommend this product not only to my family and friends but to everyone.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I never fully did my eyebrows before I received this kit in the L'Oreal Voluminous Voxbox. It comes with pigmented wax, powder, a spoolie/angled brush and mini tweezers. The wax and powder work perfectly, and the mini tweezers are super precise. The little brush is decent but I prefer to use bigger sized brushes. Overall I really like the kit and it is nice to stash in my purse when I'm out and about.
Xeyana S.
Summerville, SC
I really like this eyebrow kit. It's so compact and easy to use. My eyebrows never look fake when I use this kit. I've gotten many compliments on my eyebrows ever since I started using this! I'm totally buying another kit when I finish this one! The only thing I didn't like was the size of the brush and tweezers. I use a different brush and tweezers, because the stuff it came with was way too tiny!
Lauren D.
Conshohocken, PA
I honestly thought that I was going to hate this product when I received it as part of my VoxBox...Well, I was wrong. It's awesome! The color stays on all day, and looks super natural. My brows look full and flawless in seconds. I reach for it time and time again, instead of my usual Anastasia Brow Wiz. The only component that I don't use is the waxy side. The powder is the best!
Siarria I.
Is this powder?
Missy P.
I'm looking for something to fill in my brows with that last all day and won't smug
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
So I have pretty sparse brows.. and want to learn how to shape and make them look fuller. Will this brow kit do that? Does it come with directions? Help!
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Do you find the gel in this kit to be workable?
ashley a.
I've never used any eyebrow makeup products, what would be the best choice for me to start off with since I have no clue what I'm looking for?