BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

All-in-one brow kit. Professional results. Shaped brows.

L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit makes the art of eyebrow shaping easy. This ultimate brow kit combines an arch-perfecting wax, eyebrow powder and tools that let you shape, shade & style like a pro. Tweezers, angled brush, and spoolie included.

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Panthenol

Wax Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Talc, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Nylon-12, Stearyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum / Fragrance, Paraffin, Bht, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate

• The shade color doesn't work for me I don't know what I'm...2 Answers
  • Comparable to Anistasia Beverly Hills?? 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of this brow powder? Does it leave you...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this product it's so easy to use gives a natural look. Brow powder to me is so easy to use" in 40 reviews
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
I received the shade "Light to Medium" in a VoxBox about a year ago. This is definitely a problematic favorite product.

As for its good qualities, the powder part of this product is amazing. I'm fair-skinned and the color of the powder is a nice cool tone brown that flatters the natural shade of my brows.

The spoolee provided in this product helps me comb and straighten my brow hairs & the powder helps to fill in my brows. This powder stays visible and on my brows all day long (or at least throughout a typical 8-to-9 hour day).

The product will also last you a long time. I've barely put a dent into it and I've been using it on a daily basis for about a year (probably not a good idea but I can't afford to buy another one).

However, the main reason why I gave this product 2 stars is because the wax part of the product (on the left side) is terrible. It's horribly pigmented & impossible to work with, and it was like that when I originally got it. When you swatch it, nothing comes off of the product. For lack of a better word, it just feels dead.

Also, I want to point out that the powder shade can be a little too light for my eyebrows. I still use it but that is something that I've noticed over time as I've been working with it more.

Because of that, I've realized that the fact that this shade is a little light on my extremely fair skin tone & it's called "Light to Medium" is disappointing. I can't imagine someone with tanner skin (actual medium skin tones) using this product without having too-light eyebrows. L'Oreal needs to call this shade "Light" and then make darker shades for medium, dark and deep skin tones. But that's just my opinion.

All in all, I don't think it's worth it to buy this product just to use the powder. You can use brown eyeshadow to fill in your brows & it'll have the same effect. If this wasn't sent to me for free, I wouldn't have purchased it myself. Sadly, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it.
Angela Y.
Purchased at: CVS
Okay for the price but I did not care for it. Makes your eye brows look powdery. I like the colors-very light as my eye brows are very light. Inexpensive and I purchased at CVS. I like Anastasia so much better but it pricey.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
The first time I started using this was when I received this product on a L'Oréal VoxBox. I instantly hooked up with it. I love the pigmentation, how long lasting it is and how easy it is to apply to achieve a well defined eyebrows, even when you haven't waxed them, that's why I love it. I've continue buying it ever since, and despite having some other brows shaping products, this one is my favorite.
Kimber W.
Springfield, MO
love love this product! lets you sculpt your brows and they stay in place every day! i got this in an influenster box and i am so glad i did! i use this every single day! will buy it again!
Lynnise W.
Jackson, MN
I like she shade, it made my eyebrows kind of oily, which doesn’t normally happen. I like the soft finish and natural look it gave my brows. I don’t find myself using this often because as an oily skin girl I don’t like the shine on my eyebrows, I otherwise like it
Mary B.
Three oaks , MI
This eyebrow kit is alright. Its not all that pigmented which kind of works in my favor of having blondish lighter eyebrows. Its very blendable and you can definitely build up color (depending on your preference). It stays on for a while and you dont really have to retouch.
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
I learned to do my brows with this powder kit. I haven’t used it in awhile but I loved it. I think I want to break it back out now that I’m reminded of it. It is very long lasting. I would buy this again.
Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
would repurchase in a heartbeat. I love how it comes with a wax and a powder. Lets not forget it even comes with a mini brush and tweezer set. I feel like this perfect to carry in your travel makeup bag because it comes all in one tiny kit. The color of the powder is a perfect match to the wax making eyebrow filling so easy.
Carla M.
South amboy , NJ
Es muy duradero, si mezcla muy bien con tu ceja y se siente ligero y natural al aplicartelo. La brocha que trae es un poco difícil para utilizarlo así q T recomiendo q utilizes una brocha más larga.
Fatimah H.
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the L'Oréal Paris Prep and shape pro kit! It I couldn't give it a full 5 stars because it can run off pretty easily, I like to put a setting spray on when I'm done. So this kit gives you everything you need, even a tiny set of tweezers! First put the wax where you need to fill, then you apply the powder in strokes and to outline. Finally use the brush in strokes then you're done! And it compact so super portable