BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

All-in-one brow kit. Professional results. Shaped brows.

L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit makes the art of eyebrow shaping easy. This ultimate brow kit combines an arch-perfecting wax, eyebrow powder and tools that let you shape, shade & style like a pro. Tweezers, angled brush, and spoolie included.

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Panthenol

Wax Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Talc, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Nylon-12, Stearyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum / Fragrance, Paraffin, Bht, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate

• The shade color doesn't work for me I don't know what I'm...2 Answers
  • Comparable to Anistasia Beverly Hills?? 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of this brow powder? Does it leave you...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit
  • "Love this product it's so easy to use gives a natural look. Brow powder to me is so easy to use" in 40 reviews
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
I received the shade "Light to Medium" in a VoxBox about a year ago. This is definitely a problematic favorite product.

As for its good qualities, the powder part of this product is amazing. I'm fair-skinned and the color of the powder is a nice cool tone brown that flatters the natural shade of my brows.

The spoolee provided in this product helps me comb and straighten my brow hairs & the powder helps to fill in my brows. This powder stays visible and on my brows all day long (or at least throughout a typical 8-to-9 hour day).

The product will also last you a long time. I've barely put a dent into it and I've been using it on a daily basis for about a year (probably not a good idea but I can't afford to buy another one).

However, the main reason why I gave this product 2 stars is because the wax part of the product (on the left side) is terrible. It's horribly pigmented & impossible to work with, and it was like that when I originally got it. When you swatch it, nothing comes off of the product. For lack of a better word, it just feels dead.

Also, I want to point out that the powder shade can be a little too light for my eyebrows. I still use it but that is something that I've noticed over time as I've been working with it more.

Because of that, I've realized that the fact that this shade is a little light on my extremely fair skin tone & it's called "Light to Medium" is disappointing. I can't imagine someone with tanner skin (actual medium skin tones) using this product without having too-light eyebrows. L'Oreal needs to call this shade "Light" and then make darker shades for medium, dark and deep skin tones. But that's just my opinion.

All in all, I don't think it's worth it to buy this product just to use the powder. You can use brown eyeshadow to fill in your brows & it'll have the same effect. If this wasn't sent to me for free, I wouldn't have purchased it myself. Sadly, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
The first time I started using this was when I received this product on a L'Oréal VoxBox. I instantly hooked up with it. I love the pigmentation, how long lasting it is and how easy it is to apply to achieve a well defined eyebrows, even when you haven't waxed them, that's why I love it. I've continue buying it ever since, and despite having some other brows shaping products, this one is my favorite.
Lynnise W.
Jackson, MN
I like she shade, it made my eyebrows kind of oily, which doesn’t normally happen. I like the soft finish and natural look it gave my brows. I don’t find myself using this often because as an oily skin girl I don’t like the shine on my eyebrows, I otherwise like it
Mary B.
Three oaks , MI
This eyebrow kit is alright. Its not all that pigmented which kind of works in my favor of having blondish lighter eyebrows. Its very blendable and you can definitely build up color (depending on your preference). It stays on for a while and you dont really have to retouch.
Ciara A.
saipan
My very first brow kit, brow anything!!! I was in love with this kit! I used it for over 3 years till I finally decided to switch to pomade. It was small and easy to use. I loved how it had the spooly, angled brush, mirror, and tweezers as well! Very much on the go! If I were to ever run out on pomade, I wouldn’t think twice about going back to these. The powder and wax gel are to die for!! I used to buy all the stock in the store because the store I went to only had 12 qty per shipment so I always had to grab them fast.
Madison P.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down the absolute best eyebrow kit. I’ve tried so many different brands. I have very light eyebrows so this is the perfect amount without being too much. It lasts all day. I get so many compliments on my brows, people think they’re real
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
I learned to do my brows with this powder kit. I haven’t used it in awhile but I loved it. I think I want to break it back out now that I’m reminded of it. It is very long lasting. I would buy this again.
Carla M.
Bayamon, PR
Es muy duradero, si mezcla muy bien con tu ceja y se siente ligero y natural al aplicartelo. La brocha que trae es un poco difícil para utilizarlo así q T recomiendo q utilizes una brocha más larga.
Cierra M.
Stephenville , TX
This was the perfect fit for my brows! I have green eyes and so the brown was perfect to make them pop. I highly recommend this especially with how this products is made, it’s long lasting.
Ashley T.
Hartford, CT
This little kit is amazing i got mine in brunet and it works amazingly. The little was is perfect and keeps the hairs down and the pigment is bomb I use a little tiny bit and looks like I dug deep on the color
Siarria I.
Is this powder?
Missy P.
I'm looking for something to fill in my brows with that last all day and won't smug
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
So I have pretty sparse brows.. and want to learn how to shape and make them look fuller. Will this brow kit do that? Does it come with directions? Help!
Stacie S.
How is the quality of this brow powder? Does it leave your brows looking "ashy" ?
Katelyn H.
Is this the darkest color palette they have for brows? I have super dark eyebrows and tend to use black to fill them in