BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Fill brows in an instant and hold hair in place with this easy-to-apply brow gel mascara. Formulated with a subtle tint, the gel adheres to even the finest hairs, leaving them fuller and more defined with a single application.

• I love this stuff but I would like to know if it is tested on animals2 Answers
  • I already have very dark eyebrows but can I use it without using an...1 Answers
  • I am unsure whether the medium to dark would be too dark. Any tips...1 Answers
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Salinas, CA
I have always wanted to purchase the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel, but quite honestly, it's a little on the pricey side for me. I have tried two brands for brow gel that are very affordable, but neither one did the job for me. When I heard that Loreal came out with a brow gel, I was so excited! I already love their mascara and liners, so I thought, I'm going to love this too. I was right!!! I absolutely love this brow gel! I have brows that go everywhere, so I always use it when I'm done shaping my brows. I also use it whenever I don't do anything to my brows at all! It makes them look so natural, keeping them in place at the same time. This brow gel really is everything to me right now. Definitely a must-have for anybody on the budget or who is simply not trying to spend a whole lot of money on a brow gel.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I have been on the search for a product and a way that would be a more natural alternative to filling in eyebrows.
On my search, I just happened upon this magical product. I love it! All I have to do is brush my eyebrows up and shape them a little with the mascara/gel brush, and I'm good to go. It adds some depth and volume to the brows yet looks completely natural! It stays on all day as well, but comes off with a makeup wipe nicely.
I was attempting to not resort to filling in my eyebrows completely, as my makeup is usually fairly natural. So I am definitely extremely happy with this product.
(The pictures are before and after)
Bint A.
I was running low on my gimme brow and decided to purchase this. I'm so glad I did. I think I like it even more than the gimme brow. The applicator is similar but a larger. It isn't huge like the Maybelline brow drama. It applies smoothly and the color is perfect for me. I like to take an eyebrow brush and take a bit of the product from the applicator to outline my brows and fill in any patches then apply the product as a regular eyebrow mascara. The price is amazing considering how much product you get. If you're not sure about buying this I recommend you do because it's great :)
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
Review for: 380 Medium to Dark
I've never been the kind of person to spend a lot of money on brow gel so I was searching for a good drugstore option for years. I tried a lot of different brands and they were all just okay. I heard some people talk about this so I thought I would give it a try. I absolutely LOVE this. My eyebrows like to go all over the place as the day goes on but they don't budge when I use this! It's like super glue for your eyebrows!

You also get a lot of product in the tube and you don't need to use a lot to get the job done. I'll definitely be repurchasing this every time I run out!
Velda
Velda
I saw this brow stylist plumper in a favorites video for one of my Youtubers and I had to go out and buy it. I love any products that have to do with brows. I have to say, this product is amazing. Living in such a hot and humid place has made doing brows very difficult. It's hard to make my brows long-lasting, but this brow gel has made such a difference. The color is great for my brows and applying this after my regular brow routine has made sure that my brows will not budge and it makes my brows last all day.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
I like how this brow gel doesn't make my brows feel crispy like other brow gels and still manages to keep my brows in place. The color matches my brows nicely and the wand is small enough to spread onto my brows evenly. It's an affordable brow gel that people should try. There's a medium to dark version, light to medium and transparent. The way I like using this product is using the dark gel on the ends of my brows and the transparen't gel on the front of my brow.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Tampa, FL
Ok so, this thing is amazing! I've had mine for almost a year and i use it every single day. It makes my brows look more full and defined, and it lasts all day. It has a crunchy-stiff texture, most likely due to the fact that it's volumizing, so if you're not a fan of that I'd say go for something else. But I persobally don't mind it; i love this thing for lazy days, for beach days, for full-on glam days-- pretty much for every occasion!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 380 Medium to Dark
This is the best brow product at the drugstore! I love using this alone to make my brows a little more pronounced, as well as using this to set everything after filling in with a pencil. I've bought this time and time again since it first came out. The only thing that I don't like about this is that if you smudge it on your skin, it's a little difficult to remove. I really enjoy that it has fibers in it. It performs so well. Love it.
Molly G.
Molly G.
new whiteland, IN
This has totally become my ride-or-die eyebrow mascara I can use alone or I can fill in my eyebrows and add this over the top of them to keep them in place all day never breaks apart never gets messy stays put and was just great. i have repurchased it several times and I would recommend it to anyone with any kind of the eyebrow that you could possibly have this will help maintain them keep them in place looking beautiful all day.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I really liked this product for it's subtle tint as well as how it sculpted the brows, this product does have tiny fibers that grab on to the brow hairs to give the appearance of a fuller brow if you have some scar in your brow like me or if you just over plucked it's great and natural for a one and done your out the door with nearly no makeup or as a great way to finish a sculpted brow! Check it out!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Can you wear this on its own or do you still use a brow pencil before using this?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Is this comparable to the Benefit Gimme Brow?
Mia M.
Mia M.
Malvern , PA
Does this last all day? I rarely get to reapply makeup but have noticed just pencil alone doesn't really keep my brows in check.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
I have heard a lot of good things about the L'Oreal brow plumper but I'm a little timid, is it easy to use? And Does it get messy?
Bint A.
Can anyone who has used the benefit gimme brow compare them? Is this a good dupe?