L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender Crayon 313 Brunette 0.05 oz. Carded Pack

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oreal Paris presents Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender. Soft and creamy crayon glides on smoothly and easily for quick, even application. Kabuki brush blends for fuller looking brows with a soft, natural finish. Use lightly for a natural look or build intensity for a statement making brow look. To sharpen point, twist up crayon so there is 1/4” exposed, then use wide opening sharpener to carve a point (just about 1 full turn). To clean brush, use warm water and dry thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Loveeee... it's best for a simple subtle look and easy to apply. Love L'Oréal products they never dissapoint... I forget they are drugstore because quality is great. I purchased this by mistake but I do NOT regret it lol." in 4 reviews
Cayla H.
This is a convenient product! I like the brush because it helps comb my brows and make them look neater. I didn't like the crayon too much. The color I got didn't match very well and the tip is so thick it was hard to be precise. I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend or buy it again.
Maria M.
I did not like this kabuki blender. Made my eyebrows look dirty. My eyebrows are thin so I’m thinking they made this for fuller brows. It’s hard to apply. Bought it from my local drugstore, won’t be buying another one
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Pencil is too bulky to create "fine" hairs. It's also hard to create a natural look. I have thicker brows and its still too thick of a pencil for me.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This is for the type of people that have full and bushy brows, if you have to draw on a brow this will not work for you because it is a very thick brow product and it is not precise to draw on. Not for me
Lycaness ..
I actually received this free to try with another site. I really liked the consistency of the product, it really fills in my brows well, and the brush on the end really blends everything together leaving a more natural look. BUT, my biggest issue with this is the fact that it is far too chunky to actually shape your brows in any way, especially once it gets worn down a bit. I actually opted to using another brush and putting it on that way. The color is really nice, and it is overall a great product, but that one flaw kinda ruins the whole thing. Keep in mind if you do use it, use a very light hand, a little goes a long way.
Janet G.
This is great! I usually use it when I'm in a hurry but it doesn't give you a precise application because of the crayon itself. It last throughout the day! This is perfect for people who doesn't have much time to do their makeup!
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
At first glance the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender pencil looks like a great product. The brown pencil glides on very smooth and is incredibly easy to blend using the very soft Kabuki brush at the opposite end of the stick. The color is nice and looks very natural, however, the stick is far too large to shape and define the brows. I feel this product is perfect for someone with thick, bold brows that just need to be filled in. This product did last all day if I didn’t touch my brows. I would only recommend this to my bold browed friends.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
This is my new favorite thing right now. It blends so well and make my eyes pop! This is the first time I've tried a brow crayon like this. I'm 40 and old school lol. I love it tho.
Felanka C.
Naples
This eyebrow product is good it helps me make my eyebrows nice and dark and it does not smear. It was also very affordable with good quality. it really made my eyebrows stand out. I like that it make it easy to make a nice curve on my eyebrows so i can look my best. i really like this
Gunjan G.
Mumbai
I bought it a week back and it is good to use. I wished if the colour was a little darker as I have dark brows. I've used it serve times and it was satisfying. Yes it is definitely long lasting and super easy to use. I will definitely buy it again as I've started loving the product. Thankyou.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this go on matte & stay in place?